RE: How old were you...?

I was about 14 when I first discovered my dad's copies of "Sunshine and Health" hidden away in the attic when I discovered that such a lifestyle existed. I had already snuck off into a wooded area near my home to experience for the first time the freedom of being naked outdoors. It wasn't until I was 19 when I moved away from home into an apartment near school alone that I became a full-time home nudist. I didn't go to a nude resort until I was 29.I was about 8 when I found my dad's "Sunshine and Health" magazine. I remember then thinking that was neat that people could run around outside naked. When I was 11 or 12 my friend and I would dare each other to run around his house after dark in the nude. Started skinny dipping in the local creek when I was about 14. Started sleeping in the nude when away at collage one summer when I didn't have a roommate at 20 and have been sleeping that way ever since.

This post was edited

Well, besides skinny dipping since I was 8 or so at home and at camp, I went full nudist when I was forty. I figured it was easier than buying a sports car, heh.
Stay Naked!

This post was edited

I don't remember it was too long ago.

This post was edited

... when you finally decided that nudist lifestyle is for you?I suppose I can say I've been a declared nudist for about ten years but my first visit to naturism beach was in my childhood... I must have been 6 or 7 years old and we went to the coast with my parents. We came across a nudist beach by accident and just... stayed there. As far as I can remember, I didn't mind at all.I don't know exactly how old I was, but I was in my mid-to-early 40s. I had been spending more and more time comfortable and nude since beginning to do so as a child, and then I started a non-landed group here in the Texas Panhandle as well as joined a Christian nudists group. Through the fellowship I had in them, I learned more about the lifestyle and philosophies around it, and I came to agree despite what others in the groups did, actually, instead of them convincing me through arm twisting and criticism.
"Jim Shorts," Founder
Texas Naturists

This post was edited