RE: New Design Discussion, Bug Reports, Comments, Complaints - 07/25/2013

Site is working fine for me, my only issue is that it says i have 2 Events notifications when I have none.What is events notifications? I see events tab on the left but have no clue how I would find or "subscribe" to an event?.

Click on "Events". You will get the option to view events you've been invited to as well as the option to create an event.
John aka cobeachbum.

This post was edited

Last June I came back To T.N. about 2 years after my ex to be decided I should closet my "nudist habits" .... I have had no problems, upload, sideload, driftload, download whatever ( I am not good @computing ERR whatever) Thank You to the powers that be in the high office at T.N.Oh, I wasbakyrdndst.

This post was edited

On topic, one style change that would be welcomed is the font color used in the quote blocks. The F5F5F5 background and the 999999 text color are too close together to be easily readable by folks with less than 20/20 vision. The background is AOK, but the text should be black (000000). While in the innards, it would be good to have all forum text switched to black rather than 333333.Obviously this isn't a crucial issue, but it would help us older folks to view the words of wisdom.

This post was edited

I would just like to be able to quote someone and have my new text outside of the quote. Currently my cursor is in the quote box, and I cannot get it out.

This post was edited

This is a minor issue but it's been mentioned before; could the seven links at the top of the page, Home, Search, Chat, Forums, Gallery, Groups, and Locations, be listed horizontially rather than vertically?Seems like this would save some space.

This post was edited

I would just like to be able to quote someone and have my new text outside of the quote. Currently my cursor is in the quote box, and I cannot get it out.
This has been discussed before. If you're using any of the IE flavors, go into compatibility mode (click the icon that looks like a broken page). Add a space in the quote box then remove it. You should now be able to click outside the quote box and add your comments. Compatibility mode also correctly recognizes paragraph breaks. Chrome works correctly for quoting also.
What I would like is for the quoted part to identify the original author(s).
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

UUHHH. Just me ?? My whole pagechangedjust moments ago. Is this to do with my not being a "premium" paid member?

This post was edited

This has been discussed before. If you're using any of the IE flavors, go into compatibility mode (click the icon that looks like a broken page). Add a space in the quote box then remove it. You should now be able to click outside the quote box and add your comments. Compatibility mode also correctly recognizes paragraph breaks. Chrome works correctly for quoting also.
What I would like is for the quoted part to identify the original author(s).
John aka cobeachbumOK. That worked. But wouldn't it be nice if the owners just fixed the bugs? Don't they know that nice people like us will eventually stop paying and go away if the site is annoying? Just say'n. Keep up the good work owners but really, respond to your customers.

This post was edited

Everything works well enough for me except for one thing:
When I look at my "friends" list, it shows who is online and/or in chat. However, it never seems to be correct.
When I see friends listed as "in chat", I can go into the chat room and they are not there
This happens most of the time
I use Firefox
So just wondering how accurate the "Online" and "In Chat" indicators are.
Thanks for a great site!
Bryan

This post was edited

I like the new Home Page but could you place the Sign In Box somewhere near the top of the page. There's no need for members to scroll down through all that info just to sign in.
I like having the links back at the top of the page. Well done.

This post was edited