RE: New Design Discussion, Bug Reports, Comments, Complaints - 07/25/2013

The forum posts counter is not updating on my home page (which is now back to normal) but the counter on the actual forum/groups is working.

This post was edited

None of the tabs work on the home page (entry page)I have also noticed that the tabs (Most Popular, Recently Certified, New Members, Members Near You) on the home page are not working.

This post was edited

i dont like the new site cant open photos or messages

This post was edited

The home page tags were not working and I've gone ahead and fixed that, thanks for reporting it.
The style issues and photo/message issues are caching issues, they should resolve soon, or you can manually clear your cache by following these instructions
https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cache

As far as the chat room issues, that chat room software is not ours, it was created by another company and we just license it.
I am working on getting a custom solution put together but unfortunately don't have an estimate on when it would be available.

This post was edited

Have you done anything to improve the security on this site? I raised this with you 6 months ago but nothing has changed.My main issues are;You can copy ANY picture off this site if you have the know how. It really is not rocket science.As a paid site, you should have our privacy as your main priority. If pictures from our pages end up on other sites, I assume you are ultimately liable for this?Get rid of the fake profiles. Make your 'Certification' picture a permanent feature on the members photo gallery, with the option of course, on who you decide to share your pictures with (friends etc). There is nothing in your current certification process that is meaningful. I could post a picture on another account, become certified, delete it and then upload pictures of anyone. You certification process therefore means nothing.There are so many fake profiles on here, most displaying some nice pictures but clearly they are from professional sites. What are you doing to ensure that this site is for genuine people only?Other than that, the new functionality appears better but lacks security, still.
There are no "security" issues we are aware of and we take privacy very seriously. Saving images is an we've addressed countless times already. If you post a picture publicly on a website you are open to people being able to take it, we can not be liable for the actions of owners of other websites.
We take steps to make it more difficult, and offer actual privacy solutions that allow you to decide who can view your pictures. If a person can see your picture online, then they can store or repost it. This is not an issue with our site, and there is no software solution to it.

We encourage our users to use discretion on ANYTHING they publicly post on the internet on ANY WEBSITE.
As far as fakes and certification, we are overhauling the certification process for a larger (probably more buggy :) ) site update this year. Please continue to flag accounts, our system automatically removes about 20 accounts per day.

This post was edited

I am having trouble with opening profiles while in Chrome. Everything is justified to the left.

This post was edited

Pls put water mark of true nudists on every photo uploaded. that will help a lot.

This post was edited

On the Home page when you click New Members, Members Near You etc. When you click these nothing happens. I'm using Google Chrome if thats of any help.

This post was edited

I've never had a problem uploading photos but yesterday I uploaded a pic and a problem developed. While everything seemed normal in the process, i.e. caption, permissions, the photo never showed up in my photo album. When I went toMY PICTURES it was there but does not show up underPhotos. Any suggestions?

This post was edited

I have just loaded a picture to test things out and everything seems ok.

This post was edited