RE: New Design Discussion, Bug Reports, Comments, Complaints - 07/25/2013

None of the tabs work on the home page (entry page)

This post was edited

All of the links at the top and bottom of the page are listed vertically and not horizontally as before. Is this the way it is designed or do I have a problem? They all work fine when I click on them but is this an improvement I'll just have to get used to? I did notice a problem opening pics but that seems to have disappeared.

This post was edited

Since you great new site design I have had nothing but problems with access. The screen is all broken up, I cant use some aspects of the site and I also went for 4 days where despite logging in I was unable to access to my profile but continued to be a "visitor"
I have reported these issues twice to your site formally and on both occasions the tickets were "closed" by your staff as finished despite nothing being resolved. I heard from from someone who emailed asking "are you still having problems" to which I replied yes nothing has changed or been fixed. Since then have heard nothing

I have a lifetime membership, if this problem continues I want a refund of my membership and closure of my account.
Your customer service is poor

This post was edited
kicked out of chat for no reason

what the hell true nudists site., i was trying to fix my new cam and the settings

This post was edited
RE: kicked out of chat for no reason

There are some of us that have also lost the "true nudists" leaf. One friend, a certified member, has the word, "certified" under her picture but "mine/ours" is gone. Is this something being worked on or something you are deleting from profiles?

This post was edited

for around 3-4 days now the home screen is all broken up with no menu bar along the top. I have been unable to open messages and pictures. I hope that you manage to get it fixed soon or just put it back to the way it was.

This post was edited

All of the links at the top and bottom of the page are listed vertically and not horizontally as before. Is this the way it is designed or do I have a problem? They all work fine when I click on them but is this an improvement I'll just have to get used to? I did notice a problem opening pics but that seems to have disappeared.
Yes I noticed the vertical links, but thought it was a problem with my system. If this vertical list layout is correct, then it is a step backwards and certainly no improvement. To take up so much space for such few words, just makes no sense at all.
Perhaps Teamtrue could confirm whether or not this is a normal feature.

This post was edited

I had similar problems but purged my caches and history and the site is back to normal viewing
or as mentioned somewhere else on here Ctrl - F5 for windows reset

This post was edited

Have you done anything to improve the security on this site? I raised this with you 6 months ago but nothing has changed.
My main issues are;
You can copy ANY picture off this site if you have the know how. It really is not rocket science.
As a paid site, you should have our privacy as your main priority. If pictures from our pages end up on other sites, I assume you are ultimately liable for this?
Get rid of the fake profiles. Make your 'Certification' picture a permanent feature on the members photo gallery, with the option of course, on who you decide to share your pictures with (friends etc). There is nothing in your current certification process that is meaningful. I could post a picture on another account, become certified, delete it and then upload pictures of anyone. You certification process therefore means nothing.
There are so many fake profiles on here, most displaying some nice pictures but clearly they are from professional sites. What are you doing to ensure that this site is for genuine people only?
Other than that, the new functionality appears better but lacks security, still.

This post was edited

videos are still unviewable.

This post was edited