RE: New Design Discussion, Bug Reports, Comments, Complaints - 07/25/2013

I didn't either until a few days ago

This post was edited

The forum posts counter is not updating on my home page (which is now back to normal) but the counter on the actual forum/groups is working.Forum counter will update each time you log in, so log out and back in and you should see it change.

This post was edited

pages on my computer are not displaying fully. Top menus and bottom menu are just lists if text on left hand side.
Also when filtering profiles that are online. many seem to be displayed when they arent onliune. when i open a profile it lists the last logon as just "ago" .

This post was edited

I have a problem, like many others, when replying using the quote feature. The problem is that I cannot write outside of the quote. You can see the correct function inpost #26 and my problem in post #43.
I think I figured this problem out (For IE 9 anyway). You have to be in compatibility mode. There is an icon that looks like a page ripped in half up above the menu bar where you would enter an URL. Click on it and it should highlight blue. Click inside the quoted text and hit enter (I did it at the very beginning). Hit backspace to remove the extra space you just created. Now click in the white space.
I've been trying to figure this out since before the upgrade, so I don't know if that had anything to do with your problem or not.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

pages on my computer are not displaying fully. Top menus and bottom menu are just lists if text on left hand side.Also when filtering profiles that are online. many seem to be displayed when they arent onliune. when i open a profile it lists the last logon as just "ago" .
You may be in compatibility mode. When I do that to reply toposts with quoting(See post above), I get the symptoms you describe.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

To TT, I have noticed that when replying to a post, I get kicked back to page 1 of the thread instead of staying on the current last page.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

To TT, I have noticed that when replying to a post, I get kicked back to page 1 of the thread instead of staying on the current last page.John aka cobeachbumAs far as I know It has always been like that. It is one of the most frustrating things that should have been sorted out a long time ago.

This post was edited

I'll look into this.

This post was edited

Thank you, Teamtrue, I'm sure it will be greatly appreciated by everyone if this could be sorted out.

This post was edited

Oh Boo Hoo. I gotta click AGAIN?

This post was edited