RE: NEW TO NUDISM

how does this relate to the topic of this thread? it only makes sense to me that replies in a thread would pertain to the topic at hand. what does wanting to find a man have to do with walking around in your house with the blinds/curtains open?

This post was edited
RE: NEW TO NUDISM

how does this relate to the topic of this thread? it only makes sense to me that replies in a thread would pertain to the topic at hand. what does wanting to find a man have to do with walking around in your house with the blinds/curtains open?

Here here jaydog, Let's get back to the topic.
Most likely another scam, I've flagged it.

This post was edited
RE: Nude at home

Now that sucks. I kind of understand the one with the glass door, but the woman looking through the little windows shielding her eyes has no right.
Gator1

This post was edited
Privacy film for windows

It is possible to get removable privacy film that goes on glass and is reflective to keep others from seeing in while still allowing one to see out. It is available at Home Depot and similar places.

This post was edited
RE: You can't be nude In your Home

Any one who is peeking in to individuals home and seeing them nude is nothing more than a peeping tom and charges can be filed against them. In the home is private and an individual can do what ever they want in their own home. Peeping tomes can be and should be prosecuted and have a restraing order against them.

This post was edited

It is possible to get removable privacy film that goes on glass and is reflective to keep others from seeing in while still allowing one to see out. It is available at Home Depot and similar places.
Thanks for that, it sounds like the perfect solution.

Any one who is peeking in to individuals home and seeing them nude is nothing more than a peeping tom and charges can be filed against them. In the home is private and an individual can do what ever they want in their own home. Peeping tomes can be and should be prosecuted and have a restraing order against them.
Couldn't agree more, but after reading many posts, I've come to realise, that the law varies widely across the US, let alone other countries, so I think we should point out that it would be prudent for the individual to take the time to check on their own local laws in this regard.

This post was edited

I would not prosecute them, I would shoot the B*****ds

Haha! ....... ME too!

This post was edited

Could not agree more, Phil!

This post was edited

I read on some of the post that they answer the door nude when a jehovas wittness comes to their house. The person that would do such a thing has gone from being a nudist to a pervert exhibitionist. They enjoyed the reaction they would get from the other person. Would that same person do the same thing if a neighbor or salesman etc came to the door. It should not be tolorated at all by anyone. All a person has to do, is answer the door covered up and say no thank you, I believe a different religion. Would you answer the door with a sheet over your head with KKK on it if a black man came to your door. I do not think so, so why insult other people with your stupidity.

This post was edited

Just on that Peeping Tom issue, Does ANYONE know why Tom got labeled as the peeper?
According to the story when Lady Godiva did her thing the residents of Coventry all looked away or covered their eyes to save herembarrassment, except for Tom who peeked through his fingers. Hence Peeping Tom.

This post was edited