RE: You can't be nude In your Home

Rabbitnbunny, if you invite them into your home you are allowed to do anything you want. But if you answer the door nude because you do not want that person knocking on your door, yes and I will repeat you are an exhibitionist or flasher who gets a THRILL from exposing yourself. Sorry if the truth hurts your feelings.

Exposing yourself at the front has caused people I know to be arrested. This is true.

This post was edited

Sorry Rabbitnbunny that you do not understand the law. You could post your property with no tresspassig signs. But if you do not have then and someone knocks on your door and you answer it in the nude you can be arrested and then listed as a sex offender. I do hope you seek legal advice before you get arrested. Just some advice from a person who was killing for a living while you were riding your bike on the sidewalk and playing with barby dolls. If you did not get the last part I am just a little bit older than you.

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

bump

This post was edited

You may think that is the only way. I hope you can get the cops to believe something like that and the courts before you are listed as a pervert sex offender. If you look out and see them then DO NOT ANSWER the door. How hard can that be. That is the problem with the younger generation. Treat them the same way as a unsolisted phone call. Say no thank you and hang up. Don't answer the door. and don't have road rage while driving. Quite taking life so serious. This world is not just about you.

This post was edited

Just some advice from a person who was killing for a living while you were riding your bike on the sidewalk and playing with barby dolls. If you did not get the last part I am just a little bit older than you.
Rooster, you have a right to feel proud of your service to your country as do I for service to mine. However, this does not give you the right to use it to insult people gratuitously. The first part of your post has some merit as to your opinion but the second part as quoted above is definitelyunwarranted and I think you owe those people an apology for that statement and the manner in which it was worded. BTW age is immaterial ... I am older than you but that doesn't make me better that you or my opinions better.

This post was edited

Some people obey laws to keep from getting arrested. Others wonder why they do get arrested. I just stated a state law and if a person does not wish to go by it, then he or she has go one to blame but themselves. Myself, I do not with to be labeled a sex offender.

This post was edited

Roosterrock, post #75 was not to refute your response re legality but referred to theportionofunwarrantedand rather insulting statement to RabbitNbunny. I happen to agree with the first part of your post.

Sexynudebeast (what a screen name) you also insult RabbitNbunny by calling the lady "stupid". Reading the About Meportionof your profile makes me wonder where you are coming from ie - sneaking around town in the nude etc.

Constructive criticism or discussion whether agreeing with a poster or disagreeing is always welcome butgratuitousinsultsand personal attacks lead only to unproductive flame wars

This post was edited

too many posts here and i don't do character assassinations, BUT i would think that during the day, you can be naked in your home, curtains open feeling comfortable that anyone looking in is a peeping tom and that is illegal. At night, be a little smarter and close the shades on any windows in the front if you can be seen from the sidewalk. In the back and on the sides, well, you have to decide based on how your neighbors are, how close they are to your home, if they are usually home, do they have kids, etc. etc. But i would think even at night, anyone spying into your home at night from anything but the front is their problem. The other option is keep your lighting levels low at night, so even if someone looks in, they don't see the interior lit up. That is a waste of energy anyways, so jsut keep the lights down if you think someone might be looking in on the other three sides.

This post was edited

David, If you're nude in your own home as my sister would prefer. She lives in Coconut Creek, and I visited her last year...She lives on a canal, you can look into her living room through the windows with the blinds up.

It is NOT legal if you can be seen from the public right of way, it's that simple. A man got arrested for just walking in front of his door nude.

Be careful and check out the laws in your own community. When I lived in Inverrary, I could not be nude anywhere in the apartment as we lived on a golf course

This post was edited