RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Seems the problem is your tablet not this site.Doctor gave me some tablets, but they didn't solve the problem.Can't solve problems that don't exist.

This post was edited

Seems the problem is your tablet not this site.Doctor gave me some tablets, but they didn't solve the problem.Can't solve problems that don't exist.Politicians think they can.

This post was edited

Seems the problem is your tablet not this site.Doctor gave me some tablets, but they didn't solve the problem.Can't solve problems that don't exist.Politicians think they can.So do a lot of dummies

This post was edited

Seems the problem is your tablet not this site.Doctor gave me some tablets, but they didn't solve the problem.Can't solve problems that don't exist.Politicians think they can.So do a lot of dummies
That's what I just said.

This post was edited

That's what I just said.All Politicians might be dummies, but all dummies are not politicians.

This post was edited

That's what I just said.All Politicians might be dummies, but all dummies are not politicians.We have far too many dummies on this site.

This post was edited

Well the problem is not ausmanvic's tablet or my iPad etc. I have checked on other devices as well. it is the site and how they are presenting on tablets. The look and feel on tablets is very different from what I am seeing on my Mac right now. In web development there are ways to present a site differently on different types of devices and that's obviously what has been done.
As we both have said the buttons etc are missing on the tablet view of the site along with other features.

This post was edited

I have not been on the site for awhile, but on logging in tonight I find that it has changed a lot and now there no pictures displayed with the profile names or in profiles and this includes my own profile where I don't see my pictures. I use a tablet and always have so does anybody know was has happened and do I Ned to update some setting on my profile.

This post was edited

Well the problem is not ausmanvic's tablet or my iPad etc. I have checked on other devices as well. it is the site and how they are presenting on tablets. The look and feel on tablets is very different from what I am seeing on my Mac right now. In web development there are ways to present a site differently on different types of devices and that's obviously what has been done.As we both have said the buttons etc are missing on the tablet view of the site along with other features.

Thanks for your input Fullsun, hopefully the nay sayers on here who think its all a joke will now understand here is issues that has arisen since the recent upgrade.

But of course the detractors on this website know it all and can't help themselves and must post their inane comments and deride other users.

Back on topic.

Another issue I have is any topic I select in any group always start at the first post on the first page and often in multi page topics the move to the end button ends up on a blank page with no direct means to step back a page i.e. there are no movement arrows visible at the bottom of the page to select back one page or go back to page 1.

Let's hope the TT team can sort it out quickly for us.

This post was edited

Years ago when I was on a site "Skinbook" I was able to view everyone's comments/discussions which kept the site very exciting (not in a sexual way). There was always new posts to view. I was able to meet a lot of people through following what they commented on. On here I can only see what my friends have posted and their friends. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of topics I don't know about.
And for some reason I can view my pics but the videos I've posted can't be watched. At least not by me. Again, nothing sexual in them. Just me doing wood working or gardening naked. Anyone else have that problem?

This post was edited