RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Yes i agree.

This post was edited

I'll third the motion rabbitandbunny

Was good before, not its a pox.

Can't even add line spaces in the version, totally pathetic

This post was edited

I have found in the past that change doesn't come to quickly on this site and reverting back is usually not going to happen. I myself may not renew my certification when its due if this type of change continues. Ill rather spend my money on some other site. Those who care what we the users want.

This post was edited

Using a PC. No problems at all.

This post was edited

Karen, you are right, and most of everything you've suggested have been suggested over and over throughout the years. The owners don't want to boot anyone unless it's a massively flagrant violation. It hurts their bottom line you see.I know you're right but I just can't seem to beat down my natural optimism. The first time I joined this site there were only around 2000 members so it was fairly early days and I have quit twice since then. The last time I joined I just decided to roll with it and enjoy the chat room which is really why I'm here but I still find it frustrating that this site isn't living up to its potential. I financially support other naturist organizations and clubs but just can't bring myself to support this one in its current state. It's discouraging.

This post was edited

I like this site and recommend it to others but, how I wish that this site was something that I could be really proud of. I stay with this site because I feel that the positives far outweigh the negatives but unfortunately little effort is taken to remove the negatives. The fact that this site cannot gain an AANR recommendation speaks volumes. I keep looking for sites to fulfill my needs in the nudist community, but have not yet found any where I can feel at home in. I believe that it is now time that the owners stopped going for quantity and started seeking quality. I believe that this type of move would positively effect their bottom line. We can only hope.

This post was edited

I don't like this site upgrade. I am strictly a tablet user now. This upgrade has destroyed my appeal of TrueNudist, I used to log on multiple times a day, now, some days I don't even bother. I liked the forums, but with the upgrade? I don't at all anymore. My suggestion? Fix it, or you will see a big decline in numbers. I am a pretty patient man, but I figured this would have already been fixed. Please bring back the recent post feature to the tablet version.

This post was edited

I don't like this site upgrade. I am strictly a tablet user now. This upgrade has destroyed my appeal of TrueNudist, I used to log on multiple times a day, now, some days I don't even bother. I liked the forums, but with the upgrade? I don't at all anymore. My suggestion? Fix it, or you will see a big decline in numbers. I am a pretty patient man, but I figured this would have already been fixed. Please bring back the recent post feature to the tablet version. I've seen this on other sites as well. A fix would be an option at the bottom of the page that lets the user switch between desktop or mobile. Craigslist has that option...I hate the mobile version.

This post was edited

It has been said that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. It would be great if we could search the Forums by topic so anyone who has a similar question could search for the answer before repeating the question. Unfortunately different names are given to similar topics so it is almost impossible to assign it to a particular topic. One additional problem is that respondees often go off topic and answers do not always apply to the topic.

This post was edited

I don't like this site upgrade. I am strictly a tablet user now. This upgrade has destroyed my appeal of TrueNudist, I used to log on multiple times a day, now, some days I don't even bother. I liked the forums, but with the upgrade? I don't at all anymore. My suggestion? Fix it, or you will see a big decline in numbers. I am a pretty patient man, but I figured this would have already been fixed. Please bring back the recent post feature to the tablet version. I've seen this on other sites as well. A fix would be an option at the bottom of the page that lets the user switch between desktop or mobile. Craigslist has that option...I hate the mobile version.

Ditto

This post was edited