RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Since we're on the subject of pictures ... a question, if TT1 and TT2 are reading.Why are you putting the site's watermark on all our own pictures? Many of those pictures in our gallery are our own, private pictures we chose to share with friends here but I'd like to know why you've put your watermark on our pictures?Thanks in advance for answering. ;-)It's often done on other sites. Most sites will not accept a photo if there is a watermark on it (because it was copied from another site.)

This post was edited

I'm glad they're doing for exactly that reason - I've discovered that a number of my pictures are floating around some of the photo sites...

This post was edited

I would like to suggest that any membership that is paid or freeand has not been signed into for 2 years or more bedeleted. So only active members would beon the site.

This post was edited

I would like to suggest that any membership that is paid or freeand has not been signed into for 2 years or more bedeleted. So only active members would beon the site.Why?

This post was edited

Noticed in the past month that when a friend posts a picture it no long shows the thumbnail but instead says "Gold Users Only". I have not seen anywhere that one can become a gold member other than a membership. Why the sudden change and why bother leaving the option of uploading a picture to mark it for everyone to see?

This post was edited

How about fixing whatever happened recently, so that whenever a Friend posts a new picture, it doesn't always come up "Gold users only."

This post was edited

It even shows Gold Users Only when looking at your own profile. I will say that is not right, but messed up.

This post was edited

Why can i no longer do anything on my phone here cant view pics email add people but we can see who is online whats the point of that when we cant do anything else

This post was edited

What the heck happened. I logged on this morning and whatever change has been made is terrible. I can hardly read anything and the format is boring to look at.

This post was edited

I would like to be able to post photo's in comments as ease as it is done in the Group Galleries.

This post was edited