RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Messages Threads instead of linear list.
If a member is active in communicating with friends, the linear list of messages pushes other conversations way down to the point that it might take numerous clicks/pages to find a conversation that happened just an hour ago. Would be way better to have messages of the same thread condensed so it shows as one item in the list and expands when you click to open it.

This post was edited

1. Some of the pics have got cropped, can this be fixed ?2. On a profile, the pictures shown by default are oldest, can these be changed to newest ?3. In the updates, If I see someone has uploaded pics and I click on it, its showing only one pic at a time. Ideally it should show all the pics (upto 6) which are uploaded in a go by clicking on next.

This post was edited

It used to display a members friends list when opening a private profile. This was helpful as you can tell a lot about a person (at least a little) by the company they keep. It was useful. That said, I can see some members on the friend list might not like to be displayed/promoted in this way.
BUT! Now random members are displayed most likely on a "popularity" or other rating. Unfortunately, the majority of these are not certified nor active. Some even appear to me to be fakes of the past.
PLEASE promote this site for the right reasons by displaying only certified members and preferably only those that are still active. This screen does not need to promote membership, the user has already created an account to get there so the goal should be to make their experience better.

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions! look cations security question

Send an email to all members requiring them to log in to verify their membership. Those who don't in 30 days have their profiles purged. There are thousands of old inactive profiles, probably with bad email addresses that need to be tossed.Those who aren't certified to have a red NOT CERTIFIED logo displayed prominently on their profile. This might encourage members to become certified, and warn other members of a potential fake.Please change the splash page. More realistic portrayals of nudists.Allow photos to be grouped as albums.

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions! look cations security question

how about English language only in the chatroom?

This post was edited

I have yet to see most of the requests being actioned by the site administrators. Photos are terrible, friends discussion threads are difficult and fakes annoying. Also trying to keepfriends sorted is proving impossible.

This post was edited

I believe there comes a time when someone might ask; do we really need new features? Maybe we should correct the ones we have or had and make them work better. If a feature isn't as good as it was before, maybe we should go back a step to a previous time. Individual pictures is a good example of this. The photos come up slightly cropped and it is impossible to enlarge them to full screen or larger. Upon trying to enlarge them, the screen goes blank. The picture and the comments all come up in a space that is only about one-third of the screen area. This could be a real problem for people using small screens. TT1 probably is using one of the largest screens available so this wouldn't be a problem for him. It is always best to try to see thing through the eyes of others.

This post was edited

Maybe not as fast as a year but after 2 or 3 maybe. There are members out there not logged in for 4 years.
FWIW: I have seen some with last {whatever} dates showing the year as 2008, and it is now September of 2014....

This post was edited
Flagging feature - broken?

I know that sometimes it takes a long time for TeamTrue to respond to flags but in the past, when I flagged a profile, it remembered that and I was unable to flag more than once. That is no longer the case so I was wondering if the feature is working correctly. Over the past two weeks I've flagged this profile about 8 times and yet the system continues to allow my flagging: https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-women/177214/

This post was edited
RE: Flagging feature - broken?

i have noticed the issue with flagging recently also, they don't seem to be staying there, but I have always been a bit dubious about the effectiveness of the flagging system

This post was edited