RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

When going through the photos on a person's web page, several photos are repeated going from page to page and their order changes but the total count always comes out right. Are we missing some pics because of the duplicates?On my home page the number of friends or photos is often the same as the number of contacts. This has not caused any problems but this is an obvious error.DesertRat I am trying to duplicate the issue and cannot. Which operating software and desktop are you using?
Teamtrue2I have a Mac Book Pro OS X version 10.9.3

This post was edited

Before the new look - you could click on a photo and enlarge it - that doesn't seem to happen anymore. Also, some photos seem to be cropped when you click on them. That doesn't seem to be an improvement to me!

This post was edited

I must be missing something as I don't see it in the new style profile page. What software are you using? I use Firefox 30.0 but also have Explorer 11 but it only shows Date Joined and Last Login.You are not seeing the "In chat" icon?
Teamtrue2

This post was edited

I must be missing something as I don't see it in the new style profile page. What software are you using? I use Firefox 30.0 but also have Explorer 11 but it only shows Date Joined and Last Login.You are not seeing the "In chat" icon?
Teamtrue2Not on my computer with windows7 when I use Explorer 11 but everything is there when I use Firefox 30.0 which I do most of the time.

This post was edited

Teamtrue2Not on my computer with windows7 when I use Explorer 11 but everything is there when I use Firefox 30.0 which I do most of the time.
Compatibility mode folks. Though it seems IE11 has serious issues in thisarea. It's not just this website, but many others. For some things to work, I need to turn it on for the site. When it's on, other things don't work, and I need to turn it off. I may end up just migrating to Google Chrome, though there are some web pages that don't work well in it either. For what it's worth, I do see the "Not In Chat" icon in IE 11. (Windows 7), but it doesn't change to "In Chat" when the personIS in chat.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

TT, I posted this issue in another thread, but you may nothave seen it there. With IE 11, you can not flag a photo. The link is there in the upper left hand corner, but when you click on it, the list briefly appears, the disappears. Compatibility mode makes no difference. In Google chrome, the list stays when you click, but you cannot select the reason with the mouse. You have to use the arrow keys to scroll up or downthe list. Since I didn't want to flag a photo, I don't know if it actually works beyond that point.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Time/Date Stamps on Posts
Would it be possible to have actual time and date stamps on posts rather than "2 days ago" or "3 months ago"?

This post was edited

I see you haven't utilised any of my suggestions in my previous post (under apologises) mmm.
2 things
1)I want to be able "by default" to see the pics in most recent order. Why do I have to this on each and every profile?
2) The forums does not have add new post option, so I can only "reply" which might explain why you are not getting so much feedback!
As some else said if it ain't broke don't fix it! You've gone back several steps with these recent "upgrades" :(

This post was edited

2) The forums does not have add new post option, so I can only "reply" which might explain why you are not getting so much feedback!You must FIRST select which Forum group you want your post to be in, THEN in that group such as "Announcements" you can post a new topic, etc.
Teamtrue2

This post was edited

I would like to see a search function on the forumsThere is when you first come in to Forums you have a choice of "Recent Post" or "Search Forums" buttons.

This post was edited