RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Hello, I am unsure if I asking for the following assistance in the correct place. I have noticed when I am online, my profile isn't indicating that I am. If someone has any suggestion I will appreciate their help. Thanks.

This post was edited

The next few months are going to bring in a ton of new updates, changes and fixes. We plan on investing quite a bit into upgrading our horribly working video system, and making photos/videos easier and better for users. Check out the blog listing for more info...https://www.truenudists.com/blog/website-updates-and-upgrades/Well, the recent changes to the email format were a horrible idea. I'm not sure what the point of changing it was, but now we can't link directly to the website to check whatever notification that the email was in reference to.Before, it was easy to click the large link, taking us directly to our homepage. But now there is no link...accept if you click on the UNSUBSCRIBE link at the bottom of the email.Please change this if possible or go back to the old format.Thanks...Tim and Yvonne

This post was edited

I'd like to be able to see when someone was last online, like we used to before the upgrades.

This post was edited

I'd like to be able to see when someone was last online, like we used to before the upgrades.I agree. Or am I missing something.

This post was edited

I'd like to be able to see when someone was last online, like we used to before the upgrades.I agree. Or am I missing something.You can. Across the top of their profile page, Date joined, last login, and if they are in chat.

This post was edited

When going through the photos on a person's web page, several photos are repeated going from page to page and their order changes but the total count always comes out right. Are we missing some pics because of the duplicates?
On my home page the number of friends or photos is often the same as the number of contacts. This has not caused any problems but this is an obvious error.

This post was edited

When going through the photos on a person's web page, several photos are repeated going from page to page and their order changes but the total count always comes out right. Are we missing some pics because of the duplicates?On my home page the number of friends or photos is often the same as the number of contacts. This has not caused any problems but this is an obvious error.DesertRat I am trying to duplicate the issue and cannot. Which operating software and desktop are you using?
Teamtrue2

This post was edited

I'd like to be able to see when someone was last online, like we used to before the upgrades.I agree. Or am I missing something.You can. Across the top of their profile page, Date joined, last login, and if they are in chat.
Hi,
I must be missing something as I don't see it in the new style profile page.

This post was edited

I would REALLY REALLY like to see messages organized in threads.

This post was edited

Hi,
I must be missing something as I don't see it in the new style profile page.What software are you using? I use Firefox 30.0 but also have Explorer 11 but it only shows Date Joined and Last Login.

This post was edited