Invitations from within groups

Would it be possible to have an option when in a group area, to invite friends to join that group

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions! messages to friends

I think it would be very helpful it when we clich send message on a friends profile, it brought up the trail of conversation with that friend rather than having to go the long way trawling sent messages to find the last message to that friend.Excellent suggestion. I like it!

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Would be really great to have a way to merely open a chat window with another member who is online without going to the main chat window which can make my head hurt and cause many females to log off.

This post was edited

It would be nice to have a category for couples where the significant other is not a nudist. I am happily married to my one wife for life of almost 40 years.
I do not have any restrictions about who can send fried requests, but I will read their profile. If the profile lacks information I will send private messages. If the responses are hedgy I will keep asking questions until I get a straight answer or they stop answering.
Bob

This post was edited

Do not delete the message I sent from my view of the discussion when the other member deletes it from their view. It is hard sometimes when you message many friends to follow threads when what you said last is gone. (the receiver deleted from their page). It is a pain to go to the sent folder just see what I said last. Especially when the received reponse answers a question that is no longer displayed. Sheeeesh.

This post was edited

I don't care about the Updates page, and I doubt many people really care about who became friends with whom. If it can't be eliminated, can we at least be able to choose what page comes up when we log on? Like maybe our own profile page.Would save me several clicks if "Recent Posts" came up as I signed in.

This post was edited
Group permissions

Would it be possible to have an option to approve certified members with all others needing their application for membership to be approved. Would simplfy the group administratorwould also give benefit to certified users and encourage others to get certified

This post was edited
RE: Group permissions

In our group people post notices of upcoming events. As the site Administer I would like to delete these notices after the event is over. I am unable to do this and the past events just clutter up the message board. It would be great if you could address this problem.

This post was edited

I would like some way to easily check to see if/what I've already posted in a forum group. The conversations here happen over long periods of time and I'd feel silly to post something I already posted months ago and forgot about just because there was a new post that popped the thread back up into the recent activity section.

This post was edited

I would like to see more mods for chat. There are way to many pervs in chat.

This post was edited