RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

When going through the photos on a person's web page, several photos are repeated going from page to page and their order changes but the total count always comes out right. Are we missing some pics because of the duplicates?On my home page the number of friends or photos is often the same as the number of contacts. This has not caused any problems but this is an obvious error.DesertRat I am trying to duplicate the issue and cannot. Which operating software and desktop are you using?
Teamtrue2I have a Mac Book Pro OS X version 10.9.3This might be a related issue with my Mac but there is no place for me to make comments on new photos. Others must be seeing a place for comments because new comments have been made but I can't add any.
The repeating of the photosas described above is still happening. A similar thing is happening when going through my Friends List.
The count of Friends and Photosas described above on my home page seems to have been corrected. Thank you.

This post was edited

Don't plan on selling much for new full memberships now after mutilating the peoples pictures, andwith out permission, with massive gross watermarks covering large portions of members pictures! major mistake!
who was the saboteur? Get a rope!
It was working, why try to fix it, sol now, ya can't fix stupid! Time for job hunting....

This post was edited

The photos are all rather small and cropped. Also they cannot be enlarged to full page. I opened one pic that was actually a cartoon but since the photo was cropped the gag line of the cartoon was missing. Can the entire photo be shown? The full pic was shown in the thumbnail.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I suggest going back totally to the old format. Too many problems now and unhappiness.

This post was edited

I suggest going back totally to the old format. Too many problems now and unhappiness.I agree, it's a complete shambles. Cannot even send a message to anyone,unless they are a friend.

This post was edited

When will they learn? If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

This post was edited

Maybe instead of complaining, offer constructive criticism, identity your problems, identify what type of computer and operating system you are using. Be thankful for this website, that has brought a community together. You do have other choices. Be patient! If you can do it better.... Step up and create one yourself! Thank you tt1 and 2.

This post was edited

Question: Is it true that we can't message someone or make comments on photos unless that person is on our Friends List? If this is the case I believe that it severely limits our ability to briefly interact with other members. I like to keep my Friends List small to people who I know or have some type of relationship with. I have less than 100 "Friends". Do I need to have a stable of 500 or maybe 5000 friends?
DesertRat

This post was edited

Question: Is it true that we can't message someone or make comments on photos unless that person is on our Friends List? If this is the case I believe that it severely limits our ability to briefly interact with other members. I like to keep my Friends List small to people who I know or have some type of relationship with. I have less than 100 "Friends". Do I need to have a stable of 500 or maybe 5000 friends?DesertRat
Hitherto, we have been able to message people,not on friends list,but that does not work now. Hopefully this will be resolved when the upgrade is complete,if not,it will just be one of many downgrades that we have to look forward too.
Please, Teamtrue 1, tell us this is not so.

This post was edited