RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

One suggestion would be (unless I am just missing something) some way to go quickly to the last post in a discussion thread within a group. Right now, I go into a group then click on a discussion thread and it provides me with the page of the oldest posts. I then have to scroll to the end of the page to get to the options to go to the remaining pages. If a thread says it has say 8 pages I click on the 8 or the ]] to try and get to the end but often it just says "no replies returned" so I back and then click on the 7 to get what is probably the last page. If there are 10 or more pages it takes even more steps just to find the latest post in the topic.Agree. Especially the faulty calculation that takes you to a blank screen when there actually less pages than indicated.I agree with both these posts, this would certainly improve the discussion sections.

This post was edited

1. Let me know (as a group admin) that someone is pending acceptance in the group so I don't have to check every day and don't leave people hanging.
2. Collapse message threads! Each message in a thread is displaying as a separate message which means you have to flip through several pages to see other threads. That would make navigation way better

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Feedback on suggestions!

It would be good if we could get some feedback on suggestions made.
Are any of them being considered by the Admin Team

This post was edited

Either a fix for the way photo adds from a tablet rotate - or better yet a way to rotate the pics right here on this site. Keep up the good work.

This post was edited

Regarding the sex and sexuality point:Just as some textiles discuss sex, some nudists do too. Just as some textiles discuss politics or religion, some nudists do too. Leave the topic - we can choose what to read or not. There's a lot of drivel I don't care to read, so I don't read it. That doesn't mean it should be a topic to be removed.

This post was edited

On the new screen, we have to scroll a long way to the bottom to log in. That's on a tablet. That's BS.Totally agree! After a hard day of work, the last thing I need to do, is have to move my finger 10" to scroll down a page. That is BS, they better fix it...or I'm leaving the site!!!

This post was edited

I agree with Post # 45. Get rid of the FaceBook look. We don't need all those Friends links.It wouldn't hurt if the numbers of Friends and photos were limited. For me 500 of either one is more than enough.

This post was edited

I agree with Post # 45. Get rid of the FaceBook look. We don't need all those Friends links.It wouldn't hurt if the numbers of Friends and photos were limited. For me 500 of either one is more than enough.You might be onto something there desert rat.. what do people do with thousands of nude friends anyways.. they cant possibly keep in touch with them all, but they still keep adding and accepting.. we are lucky to have 5 real friends in this world.. but i guess retired folks need some entertainment ;-)

This post was edited

On the new screen, we have to scroll a long way to the bottom to log in. That's on a tablet. That's BS.Totally agree! After a hard day of work, the last thing I need to do, is have to move my finger 10" to scroll down a page. That is BS, they better fix it...or I'm leaving the site!!!Bye bye then.Damn.We REALLY need a font indicating SARCASM!

This post was edited

On the new screen, we have to scroll a long way to the bottom to log in. That's on a tablet. That's BS.Totally agree! After a hard day of work, the last thing I need to do, is have to move my finger 10" to scroll down a page. That is BS, they better fix it...or I'm leaving the site!!!LOL

This post was edited