RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

What do you define as single males. Is that ALL single males which would presently include males who a part of a couple where the other partner is not a social naturist. Would be good if that were a separate group as not all single males are evil perverts, which appears to,be a regular judgement. Also restricting access for uncertified males and establishing a trial period would be good. True nudists/naturists would be comfortable with three month period in which to get certified or get lost

This post was edited

In no particular order:
PLEASE pay more attention fakes and truly (pun intended) keep this a naturist site safe for genuine people.
I thank the mods for their efforts in the chat but a kinder more common sense approach is appropriate. Should someone be banned from the chat because they stepped away from the PC to pee?
I would like very much to have ways of sorting and searching through my friends list. For example, if I am traveling to Maryland, which of my friends are from Maryland.
I would be pleased to be identified as a "solo" married member rather than a single guy which carries taboos with it. Better yet, I would rather be a couple with spouse in training!
Login/security limbo is a confidentiality concern. There are times when it says welcome to me and has my profile displayed and allows me to view and update the profile but when I go a friends page tells me that I need to be logged in to do that. Clicking Login often does not take you to a login screen. Need to close the browser to reset things.
I would like to have the ability to send a response to someone when I deny their friend request. Its just more nude friendly than saying nothing and otherwise you have to take the time to open their profile and go the send message function.
Please stop promoting on the splash page that this is a great place to see nude pictures.

It would be nice to allow the chat window to stay up while I do other things like browse the forum and go to home page. This makes you available to people to reach while you use other parts of the site.
It would be nice to allow certified paid members to send an email to another member who has not logged on recently. If they do not have email alerts turned on, they may not know folks are trying to reach out to them.
Delete any Group that is inactive for 2 years and whose creator/admin has not logged in for a year. Dead Groups are a hindrance.
Let me know if you need beta testers

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions! look cations security question

Display the text in the security question so we do note waste our time adding all the information any get this messagePlease enter the security text at the bottom of this formwhen there is nothing there and refreshing still presents blank box

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions! look cations security question

I would like to see a quicker elimination of the trash members. These are the ones who have been flagged multiple times; the ones who use profile pics that can be shown to be taken from other internet sources; people who use pics of other members; and ones who are looking for a sex site rather than a nudist site. There are probably many other examples of people who shouldn't be members here but I can't pinpoint every example. However it's easy to identify these people when we see them. The site can do very well without the perverts, trolls and trash.
DesertRat

This post was edited

Deleting groups that have no activity over 2years, or moderators have gone.
Chat room folks on clock(away) need to be timed out, too many users makes difficult to log in and may discourage new comers that want in and actually chat.

This post was edited

Allow the creators and admin of Groups to administrate their group. i.e. delete unwanted posts and threads.

This post was edited

Allow the creators and admin of Groups to administrate their group. i.e. delete unwanted posts and threads.agree

This post was edited

i think you guys are doing a great job providing us with a place to meet other nudists... i must say that posting young beautiful women on the front page does/ can invite the wrong crowd for non nudists looking for things they shouldnt be here for.. we all love beautiful women but the truth is not many of us are beautiful.. we're just average nudists wanting to have some fun and maybe if we're lucky, meet a few people here.. so truth in advertising goes a long ways..

This post was edited

Better tools for group administrators!

As administrator of a group with many members I find from time to time some threads that I find inappropriate. But I have so far not found any possibility for the group creator/administrator to remove discussions.
I have dealt with the problem by contacting the person starting the discussion, but that's not a fully safe way. That person might not log in for a while or refuses to delete the thread. So far the persons I've contacted have followed my request.
But as to some extent responsible for the group I need better moderating tools. Photos can be removed, but not discussions.
So please add the possibility for group administrators to remove discussion threads.
/Andy

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions! messages to friends

I think it would be very helpful it when we click send message on a friends profile, it brought up the trail of conversation with that friend rather than having to go the long way trawling sent messages to find the last message to that friend.

This post was edited