RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions! look cations security question

I agree with Rabbit about the opening page when signing in. You need to get rid of the photoshopped pictures of people who's profiles are newer ones and put real people there. They are NOT a true representation of nudists on here.....

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades - Make your suggestions!

Wow! Thanks for the looking at our request. First, I'd love to see a ratingoption for the mods. Each person in the chat could rate the mods. Most mods do a great "job". But a few have little cliques and no one in their clique can do any wrong. But anyone NOT in that clique will get banned for the same stuff that the "friends of the mods" do. Some mods are just bullies and are bad for the site. Plus, I would love the words "pervert" and "troll" to be reason for corrective action. Name calling is pure drama and the site really has way too much of that.

This post was edited

I would like to get back to the opening page after signing in.
Bob

This post was edited
RE: Flagging feature - broken?

I know that sometimes it takes a long time for TeamTrue to respond to flags but in the past, when I flagged a profile, it remembered that and I was unable to flag more than once. That is no longer the case so I was wondering if the feature is working correctly. Over the past two weeks I've flagged this profile about 8 times and yet the system continues to allow my flagging: https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-women/177214/Also, the ability to provide a text reason for the flagging has been taken away. The canned reason have never applied so it basically discourages me from flagging. Admins will see a flag for a reason that does not apply and then ignore the flag. This is not working.

This post was edited

John0061:I know that sometimes it takes a long time for TeamTrue to respond to flags but in the past, when I flagged a profile, it remembered that and I was unable to flag more than once. That is no longer the case so I was wondering if the feature is working correctly. Over the past two weeks I've flagged this profile about 8 times and yet the system continues to allow my flagging: https://www.truenudists.com/nudist-women/177214/Also, the ability to provide a text reason for the flagging has been taken away. The canned reason have never applied so it basically discourages me from flagging. Admins will see a flag for a reason that does not apply and then ignore the flag. This is not working.I agree! maybe at least an expanded list? or maybe "Other" with a text box for a quick explanation?

This post was edited

Works fine when you flag spam bots. Plus you get quick response fromthr TT crew

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades

Not sure if its something that can be fixed, but anytime i try to add a
post to any forum topic on my Windows phone nothing appears. I will see
the full message, but as soon as i hit post it just uploads a blank line
with no text. I can view forums just fine, edit my profile, send
messages, and even get on chat. The problem is only with uploading
comments to any forum threads. Thanks!

This post was edited
RE: Site Upgrades

Please tell us what system requriements we need for the site. I can't do some functions that should be available. When I try to add a friend I get past the green button but, then the blue button will not work. Similar happens with messages.

This post was edited

There has been a lot of discussion lately about the photos. TT1 has taken some of our comments and acted upon them but there are still a few issues that need correcting. These include: 1. Cropping pictures; 2. Being unable to enlarge the photos as before; 3. The addition of the huge watermark; and 4. Being unable to comment on pics of people other than our "Friends".If others feel that these items are unreasonable, please let me know. If you feel that these items make some sense, please relay that to TT1.Regardless of what happens, I am fully committed to this site.Thank you,DesertRatI agree with you. The photo quality has been reduced, and I am annoyed with the seemingly indiscriminate placement of the watermarks. I have removed photos from my profile that ended up looking worse or having a watermark covering me, and it ticked me off to have to do that. I'm not against the watermarks - I think it's a great idea, but the way it's being done is ridiculous. If I wanted to cover parts of my body I wouldn't be posting pics on this site.

This post was edited

I think there needs to be something done to combine a lot of the groups on here that are duplicate topics. See my thread in Frequently Asked Questions, titled Combining Similar Groups. It would make for fewer, but larger groups if it is possible to do it. As it is, there is almost 3000 groups.
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=67596&page=1
I have a motorcycle and would like to keep up with other nudists who have motorcycles, but I would rather not have to join 6-8 groups to see what everyone is discussing about Motorcycles. I'm sure there are other topics too, but I haven't been through them all yet.

This post was edited