RE: Erections - Just putting it out there

Wish I could , but a medical condition makes it a non event. Enjoy it while you can, but don't flaunt it. Act natural and it won't be a problem. If the situation rises do as others have said, cover or cool it.

This post was edited

Don't know when nudist society would accept that erections are a part of healthy male body and not all erections are sexual in nature. erection come and go even without one's choice.... Till we have the acceptance of erections in the nudist environment, the only thing men can do is the keep low and not parade with erection and wait till it passes away...

This post was edited

If you get an erection, cover up or jump into the nearest body of water. I usually get excited at first just because I am naked for real but the novelty wears off quickly.Agreed. The issue is not whether you *get* an erection - at least to me - it is what you *do* with that erection. Erections are natural and they will happen (for most) at some point in time. When it has happened to me in the past - depending on the situation - I have rolled over (at the beach for example), or covered myself with a towel (when socializing with other nudists for example). I don't take out a full page ad and let the world know that I have an erection and attention needs to be paid to it. That is inappropriate (in a social nudism / nude beach environment), again in my view.
James

This post was edited

it happens.. best to cover it up..

This post was edited

My husband gets erections while just laying next to me. We're young. It's normal and a sign of a healthy man. As long as he isn't showing off, there's no harm.Says the middle aged woman with a private profile !!

This post was edited

• My husband gets erections while just laying next to me. We're young. It's normal and a sign of a healthy man. As long as he isn't showing off, there's no harm.Says the middle aged woman with a private profile !!manofwicklow, another one who has all the answers lol, erections do not just walk around in public, the owner has a reason for not hiding it

This post was edited

This is exactly the kind of behaviour which will get our beaches closed!!More and more society is unmasculining men .
It is very interesting the double standard about nudity in this society ]]..This days a woman can show more and be criticize less than a man. Men are strongly censored for showing any confidence with anything relate to their manhood. Society is making men feel very insecure and uncomfortable in their own skin !!!

This post was edited

This is exactly the kind of behaviour which will get our beaches closed!!An erection is just that .. an erection. what is the big deal have you ever have one ??????????! ! ! !
There is nothing to be afraid about it.It is the most natural thing that any man experience since puberty.

This post was edited

Another one! Do we really have to list all the natural things we should not do in public?

This post was edited

This is exactly the kind of behaviour which will get our beaches closed!!An erection is just that .. an erection. what is the big deal have you ever have one ??????????! ! ! !
There is nothing to be afraid about it.It is the most natural thing that any man experience since puberty.But it is not natural to show it off to others!! As you well know.

This post was edited