RE: Erections - Just putting it out there

You could probably jerk it in private if you get hard, then you'll be fine. :)And there are many jerks out there! None are nudists!!Sorry, you are wrong about that.
I have met some real jerks that were also nudists.
Taking off their clothes does not change what was covered with clothing.
I doubt that I'm wrong, when referring to nudists and the original comments made above. But I do agree that clothing or nudity does not change the jerk or jerker beneath.You say you doubt that you're wrong?
Do you REALLY believe there areNO jerks who are also nudists?
Do you REALLY believe there are NO nudists who are also jerks?
LOL.

This post was edited

And there are many jerks out there! None are nudists!!

This post was edited

If you have a big one, you can get another little one? PMSL - Proof the original poster "You could probably jerk it in private if you get hard, then you'll be fine." was right! Love it MoW.

This post was edited

No females harassed at all more a parading of the mast(s)
I thought the title of this thread was kind of amusing, as I envisioned something like this when I first read the title. Just putting them out there. That's where they are going to be when you have one, out there in front leading the way. LOL.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Hilarious pic, though I actually feel sorry for guy

This post was edited

Do you think this guy has ever seen a picture of himself from this angle?

This post was edited

He reminds me of a guy who used to be in my pool team. He was so heavy that he could only play home games. Nobody would risk his weight in their car, so he hardly ever played away games. Sometimes he would get a cab, but most of the drivers new himfrom breaking their seats, so not many would pick him up.
He was a good player,but I had to drop him because it wasn't fair on the team to leave other players out of home games when they were winning away.

This post was edited

He reminds me of a guy who used to be in my pool team. He was so heavy that he could only play home games. Nobody would risk his weight in their car, so he hardly ever played away games. Sometimes he would get a cab, but most of the drivers new himfrom breaking their seats, so not many would pick him up.
He was a good player,but I had to drop him because it wasn't fair on the team to leave other players out of home games when they were winning away.This guy looks like HE may be in a pool team, too. Just can't see the rest of the teammates in the pool with him.

This post was edited

This post was edited