RE: Erections - Just putting it out there

As has been said erections are natural and sometimes inevitable Etiquette is not to flaunt them, do your best to disguise them. They generally subside soon enough if ignored by all concerned. There a very few situations where you cannot make them less obvious.

This post was edited

Can we please stop faking class by using the word females? How many different species are involved here? We have a word for female human, woman. Its plural is women.

This post was edited

Seeing how this thing has been up now for 3 months .Someoneneeds to lay offon thelittle blue pills ; )

This post was edited

Seeing how this thing has been up now for 3 months .Someoneneeds to lay offon thelittle blue pills ; )But we like to talk about our peepee.

This post was edited

This post was edited

You could probably jerk it in private if you get hard, then you'll be fine. :)And there are many jerks out there! None are nudists!!

This post was edited

You could probably jerk it in private if you get hard, then you'll be fine. :)And there are many jerks out there! None are nudists!!Sorry, you are wrong about that.
I have met some real jerks that were also nudists.
Taking off their clothes does not change what was covered with clothing.

This post was edited

same here

This post was edited

You could probably jerk it in private if you get hard, then you'll be fine. :)And there are many jerks out there! None are nudists!!Sorry, you are wrong about that.
I doubt that I'm wrong, when referring to nudists and the original comments made above. But I do agree that clothing or nudity does not change the jerk or jerker beneath.

This post was edited

I doubt that I'm wrong, when referring to nudists and the original comments made above. But I do agree that clothing or nudity does not change the jerk or jerker beneath.You say you doubt that you're wrong?
Do you REALLY believe there areNO jerks who are also nudists?
Do you REALLY believe there are NO nudists who are also jerks?

This post was edited