RE: Pool or beach?

We have an in-ground pool which i use nude, but i am the only one who does so and that only when i am by myself or with my wife. my wife goes topless and tolerates my nudity. so as much as i enjoy the pool nude, i do like to go to a nude beach (orient beach is my favorite) because i like to see other nude people on the beach as well. there is not a nude beach close to my home so in the summer i enjoy the pool and wait for the times we can travel to nude beaches.

This post was edited

I haven't made it to a nude beach...it might be kinda fun if it isn't 100' or so. That said, I believe it would be somewhat difficult to beat the pool, pool deck and hot tub at the resort.Seriously, there is nothing to compare to the feeling of bathing naked immersed in the earth's greatest wonder, the ocean. No man-made, chemically-laden monstrosity could compare!To you maybe. Me, I don't like to go into the ocean. I'll take a pool over a natural body of water any day. I know what is in the water in a pool. Who knows what lurks in the ocean?

This post was edited

Drive to beach 10 hours
Pool at resort 5 hours
Pond at resort 3 1/2 hours
Hot tub - broken
S.O.L.
It was 3 degrees this morning, I would fly to Mexico in a second if it weren't for the school schedule

This post was edited

I am living on a tropical paradise island with hundreds of clean and beautiful and under-crowded sandy beaches - but none of them is clothing-optional. We have a very nice swimming pool in the condo where I live - but again not clothing-optional. No nudist clubs or other nudist facilities are available. Often when I swim in the pool I am alone there and itching to remove my swimsuit - but too risky in a country where any form of public nudity is strictly prohibited. So I do all my naked water sports when I travel overseas to more nudist friendly locations. I enjoy living where I live - but when I read here about how some TN members have not one but several nudist facilities within 1-2 hours drive I get jealous ...

This post was edited

In keeping with a previous comment,
Spa in backyard, 50 feet.
Pool in backyard, 40 feet.
Chairs, fire pit, etc. 20 feet.
Unfortunately, I do not have a beach in my backyard.

This post was edited

I have to say that either works for me. But have more experience pool side

This post was edited

I don't have a pool so it is the beach for me!
There are a few nearby where I stay (20-30miles away) but I usually find a nudist beach on holiday.

This post was edited

Beach is great IF it is a sanctioned beach. We've been to Haulover Beach in FL and Orient Beach in St. Martin and enjoyed both. But here in MA we only have tolerated beaches. Which means if the park ranger is having a bad day, you are about to have a bad day getting harassed/fined/threatened with being put on the sex offender registry. No thanks, I'll stick with the resorts and their pools here.

This post was edited

I try to get to the beach once a month at least, but my yard is completely private, so I am always naked outside. Pool is still a bit too cold for me, but the hot tub is just right. I enjoy being naked absolutely everywhere I can be. Hate, hate, hate clothing!

This post was edited

I agree with the idea of having a very private pool where you could be naked by the pool all the time.I really want to experience walking on a beach naked.But until that happens,I will have to be happy with pool side nudity.

This post was edited