RE: Pool or beach?

Yes ;-)
I'm lucky in that a nudist friend has an acreage partially bounded by a small, slow moving, river with a small beach. I went skinny dipping there several times last year and hope to much more this year as well.
I also like to go to the year-round pool at the Willamettans nudist resort I belong to.
And when I can, I love going to Little Beach on Maui.

This post was edited

I would say pools, u get to chat with many close to u and meet great honest friends at our resort

This post was edited

I guess beach...but with a modifier. My best nudist experiences have been out in the mountains taking a nude swim in a river. There's a beach there, sort of.
I also love hot springs. I've got several within a couple of hours of my house.

This post was edited

Beach, if there's shade nearby. Room to roam, nature, no chlorine smell.

This post was edited

The beach. Nothing compares to the feeling of warm sand under your feet, warm sun on your body, and a fantastic breeze.

This post was edited

i was a member of a nudist camp for over 10 years it was great to lounge around the pool nude soaking up the sun and enjoying the water but the first visit to a nude beach ( apollo) and there was no comparison - the sand , the long stroll looking for sea shells and the water - yeah i was sold.now i just need to be there full time.

This post was edited

I prefer a beach over a pool, having grown up on Long Island with the Fire Island beaches just a ferry ride away. But living in Arizona now, the pool is where we go - we're lucky to have a bit of property so nudism is not an issue with any neighbors. Besides, I warned them when we bought this house to look away or go blind! LOL. But given a choice, a beach in Spain would be my place to live nude.

This post was edited

New to nudism. Wish there were a pool or two here in Syracuse, NY we could swim nude in winter months. Looking forward to getting my sailboat back in the water. If too close to population I can slip into the water, remove swimsuit while I am in the water. If far enough away from LEO's, nude all the time

This post was edited

My first choice is always a natural body of water so oceans, rivers, lakes, hot springs, and really anywhere in nature, will always win out over a swimming pool. I actually prefer rocks to sand but it's the water I want ... I just love swimming and floating in the water so I'm lucky to live in a sparsely-populated area that is full of lakes that I use regularly in summer.

This post was edited

New to nudism. Wish there were a pool or two here in Syracuse, NY we could swim nude in winter months. Looking forward to getting my sailboat back in the water. If too close to population I can slip into the water, remove swimsuit while I am in the water. If far enough away from LEO's, nude all the time
Are you aware that there are regular swims in Rochester?

This post was edited