RE: Pool or beach?

I like pool

This post was edited

It will have to be beach for me as I don't know of any places with a pool I could swim nude. There is a non nudist beach which I can use out of the main season about 3/4 hour drive where my beach photos were taken and another two+ about 1 1/2 hours drive which I haven't been yet which are more nudist beaches.

This post was edited

For me, best choice is a tropical beach.But it's difficult to find a naturist beach in a country like Philippines...it's the beach for me to feel the breeze and sun dancing on my skin is awesome.
and to be in the ocean and the waves lapping my skin nothing better.
No sand in togs cause I'm not wearing any.. :-)

This post was edited

Hmmmmmmm, pools are nice because they are associated with clubs and other nudist friends are at the clubs. But, I guess preference would be the beach. Its open, spacious and I enjoy swimming in the ocean. Not as confined as a club or a resort would be.

This post was edited

I prefer the nude beach nearby but my pool doesn't require any travel.

This post was edited

I dont have a pool..so i enjoy the beach which is 45 minutes drive from home and its a official nude beach too..

This post was edited

I dont have a pool..so i enjoy the beach which is 45 minutes drive from home and its a official nude beach too..

This post was edited

I enjoy the pool at the resort, however I am 50/50 regarding pool and beach.

This post was edited
RE: ATTENTION THE SPAMMER IS BACK

Hello...I hope everyone is good, I am here today to share my experience with

This post was edited

I vote for the pool. The beach is nice and all but I guess I prefer the pool because that's what I am use to. I'm a city boy, born and raised. Also, because it's in my backyard.

This post was edited