not sexual hard on... in public?

one of the reasons why i'm afraid of beeing socialy nude is because although i'm not a realy "sexual" guy, i get aroused frequently, but not for a sexual response, it just happens, for irrigation (my doct explained) but it is not confortable... what can i do? it only me? it happens to some guys out there? and if it happens what can i do? i have to throw my self to the floor whe it happens?

This topic was edited
RE: not sexual hard on... in public?

sitotis, from personal experience, you will be too nervous the first time, so don't worry. Also, it won't take long before you just relax and enjoy the clothes free freedom with others. After that, not really an issue.
Mike

This post was edited
tnx guys

but is no related to anxiety... it just happens, but the towell will be realy usefull... now i'll have to buy biger ones (i only use the face towels size)

This post was edited
RE: Hi....

I will agree with Nakedspark that the subject comes up way to much. I could see maybe if it was a young guy about 20, but at 32 you should know what is appropriate or not and do what will not offend anyone

This post was edited

i guess we are the exception here, we dont have any problems with guys being erect, as long as they dont stroke it. we see it alot at the beach but dont react as that would make the guy even more uncomfortable. Just pretend its not there and he will soon lose it. Its even nice to see and yes some of us like it just like the women who post the spread shot. PIPearl4Christ posts a lot of spread shots and it doesnt look like she is just relaxing at all, she is giving us all a good look at her vagina. There seems to be a special rule for her, but no-one complains about it.We are currently teaching our children about sexuality from a well respected book and the comments on the forum are just what the book tells you not to do. To say no one wants to see it and that it should be covered is teaching people to be ashamed of their bodies. This book is trying to teach kids that its natural and just accept it, not to think there is something wrong with themselves.For a group of people that apparently dont judge others, all we can see is some very damaging comments. Maybe read a book on sexuality and how to explain it to children and maybe you will see the closed minded comments you are posting here.

I applaud that you are raising your children to be properly aware of themselves. Unfortunately, we are all held accountable by our surroundings. As stated by NIM, the United States of America is quite prudish in the general view of nudity. As the purported "deviants" in our society, we must educate the masses to the appropriate meaning of nudity and to the fact that our bodies are nothing to be ashamed of. This is a current and on-going struggle. Please do not belittle the comments that are made concerning the state of affairs in the US Nudist society as a whole. We are self-policing while trying to make certain that someday, we too can be as open as you are now.

This post was edited

I second what LifeHappens just said. Maybe one day we'll all be so sensible about sex thatit will no longer be an issue and we can just say, "Ooops! Sorry for intruding; have a nice day," and be off.

Someday we may also be sensible enoughabout social nudity that textiles can say, "Ooops! We musthave taken a wrong turn. We're looking for the bathing suit section. Could you point us in the right direction?" instead of "Arrrgh! Call 9-1-1!"

Until that day comes, we have to apply rules and self-police the site. It would be so much easier if more of us simply FOLLOWED the rules. Is it really that hard?

This post was edited
RE: not sexual hard on... in public?

With the exception of twocontentious(one statement and one reply) posts to this thread have been supportive and/or informative with a sincere effort to respond to the original poster. The advice you gave was positive and correct but why are you making negative statements regarding other responders? Please take on a more positive attitude

This post was edited
RE: tnx guys

first of all dont take advice from women.. second you r not the only one.. it happpens to me all the time ..ITS NATURAL .. u should not be shamed ..i dont think other men nudists will have a problem with that and if a woman has tell her not to look!!!its simple !!!

Umm lets see...This post was answered in detail (by several MEN) FOUR months ago.

Not a very good first impression here.

What is the allure of new people to drag up old resolved erection topics????

This post was edited

As I have suggested before Orgeon Girl, these boards need some serious clean-up process started. It is like folk either trying to re-invent the wheel, or folk thinking they are being "!humourous" or it is lazy folk, who instead of trawling through the pages to find something which has already been put into the Forum, they start a new thread. Pure laziness.

This post was edited

As I have suggested before Orgeon Girl, these boards need some serious clean-up process started. It is like folk either trying to re-invent the wheel, or folk thinking they are being "!humourous" or it is lazy folk, who instead of trawling through the pages to find something which has already been put into the Forum, they start a new thread. Pure laziness.
no need to bump....but bump...

This post was edited

Perhaps newer members have not read all the posts over a long period, and will be surprised by the amount of intolerance that can be found inn this forum by long standing members

This post was edited