Nude language exchange

Hello everyone

Hello everyone I accidentally saw this community in the search and was just delighted! Are people really ready to help here? How amazing that it was created! I thank the author, and I hope to meet the interlocutors!

Latest Post
by  
Need practice English

Hello guys, my name is Kriss, from Poland, im searching for practice english. Anyone can help? :)

Brazilian Portuguese native wants to...

Hello. I'm Junior from Brazil. I would love to connect with someone born and raised in the USA to practice my English. I'm willing to help you with Portuguese. Since I'm about to start to take swimming lessons I preferably would like to...

Latest Post
by  
Aprender espanol juntos?

Este grupo no es muy activo, pero aun asi, aqui estoy. A veces es dificil buscar gente nativa porque las zonas horarias son tan diferentes. Me pregunto si haya algien como yo quien esta a lo menos al nivel intermedio y quiere o mejorar un poco o...

Latest Post
by  
Hello y hola. Would like to swap English...

Located close to Atlanta, Georgia. Have studied Spanish on and off for a while. At this point I need speaking practice to help me get to a conversational level. Happy to tutor you in English. For anyone in this group looking to learn another...

Teach me Spanish, I can teach English and...

Hey, I'm looking for someone to practice spanish online. I'm a beginner and am planning to take a course. I can help you with your English or French.

languages

Skype camHi I'm also looking to cam and chat with other nudists who speak languages i speak arabic frensh english italian and german and hope to finde friends here Please add me. my name on skyp is assilhellaou and mentionTNThanks

Japanese? Francais? Portugues? I speak...

Hi. I am an English speaker from the United States. I am looking for language exchanges over SKYPE or WHATSAPP with people from France, Switzerland, Belgium, Quebec, Portugal, Brazil and Japan. Vous parlez francais? Je suis a la recherche d'un...

Want to practice naked english

Hello my name is Wil, from Brazil, searching for practice english, I can teach portugus and spanish as well.

Russian for English

Hi. I am native rus speaking whould like to learn english to the higher level.