Arizona Naturists and Nudists

Happy Nude Halloween

Hope all my nudist arizona friends have a safe and fun nude halloween. Eat alot of candy and stay safe.

Happy Nude Thanksgiving

Have a nice Thanksgiving and be safe to all my nudist friends.

Naked Hiking Day (Summer Solstice)

June 21st (Monday) is Naked Hiking Day (Summer Solstice) I am planning on doing a naked hike then out by Tonopah at Saddle Mountain. If anyone would like to join me to hike naked then message me and we can setup a time and were to meet. Paul

Latest Post
by  
Playing hookie at Sycamore creek

Hey guys, I know its late and last minute. I havent been to Sycamore in ages... and I am taking tomorrow off work. So... despite the heat Im going hiking. I plan to be out there about 930-10 ish till probably a lil after noon. If anyone is down to...

Verde Hot Springs

Hello! Anyone here hiked to Verde Hot Springs up North? Thinking wed like to make the hike, but directions seem vague on the locations tab and reviews are not so great on google. Any first hand experiences and/or tips anyone would be nice enough to...

Camping in Arizona on the Rim

Is anybody interested in camping around the end of July or August? Looks like we had some rain.

Tucson

Had a lovely long hike in the Tucson mountains yesterday. Still looking for hiking companions or people to just hang out with. In the Tucson area. Im spending most of my days riding the bike paths in the Marana area. Look forward to hearing from...

recruiting nudists for our neighborhood

Two houses in our neighborhood are up for sale. Would love to get some gay nudists in there! Check them out: https://www.realtor.com//13808-N-36th-Ave_Phoenix_AZ_85053 https://www.realtor.com//13844-N-36th-Ave_Phoenix_AZ_85053 Quiet wide street,...

Latest Post
by  
second annual group campout update

May 11th through the 13th This campout is a Clothing Optional event and will be perfect for new and reluctant members and guests. We should be able to have a campfire with plenty of camping sites and easy access. There will be games for kids and...

one week til second annual group campout

One week til the campout, please make sure you RSVP to let us know your coming. Also if your bringing kids let us know, and don t forget we are having a potluck Saturday evening so bring your favorite dish to share. Hope to see you all there.