Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi!

EOI -ORPHANS XMAS ON ALBANY'S WHALERS...

EOI -ORPHANS XMAS ON ALBANY'S WHALERS COVE NUDE BEACH.Albany Western Australia.Spend the day there, bring food to share, swim, paddle, kayak, nude cricket, portable BBQ, drinks etc

Latest Post
by  
sydney nudists

any sydney nudists wanna meet mike

Nude friendly accomodation

Hello AllI am high likely to becoming a "Canberrian" in early 2014 due to work relocation from Melbourne.I am interested in finding suitable shared accommodation with nude friendly and/or nudist others in the Canberra area. My work will be...

Where are all the Victorians?

Hey all. Where are all the Victorians? Are we all that shy? Busy? Let's say hi to one another and and take it from there.

Latest Post
by  
Hi

Hi all, Scott from Melbourne here! Very new to this site and very disappointed at the lack of Australians, hopefully that will change. How is everyone?

nude september party

Hello there nudist guys' there is a nudist party happening in September on the first Saturday[7th] the theme is mad wigs party, so grab your wig andjoin the fun. Theplace is 72 taylors road Gaythorne[next to Enoggera] starts 6:30pm. this party...

Latest Post
by  
JUNE PIZZA PARTY

Brisbane guys are invited to "PIZZA PARTY" on the 1st June starting 6:30pm, if you are interested in coming over send email to me "jondecee@yahoo.com.au".........john

nude party for brisbane guys 9th march

Hi there' calling all you nudist guys living in Brisbane, there's a party on the 9th of march starting at 6:30pm,on the northside of Brisbane, if your free and would like to attend you can either email me on this website or ring me on...

Latest Post
by  
The Naked Truth about naturism in Thailand.

The Naked Truth about naturism in Thailand.The Naked Truth about naturism in Thailand.It is all here for the world to see. https://www.bangkokpost.com/multimedia/vdo/305464/the-naked-truth

Latest Post
by  
Re flatmate -

this is for my current Flatmate & friend of 8 yrs I am trying to find someone to replace me whilst I go try living and working back across the pond in NZ ... .. our place is one of friendship and respect and close to everything one wants and...

Latest Post
by