Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi!

Hello fellow nudests

Just needed to say Hello to all,I am with the Armonds Leisure Group,Armonds Beach,south of Bermagui NSW.Our next weekend function is Anzac weekend,i'll put up details soon,cheers Skip and Bronwyn.

Latest Post
by  
national gallery welcomes nudists

Well those who are in Canberra at the start of April certainly have a rare opportunity to join with others when The National Gallery of Australia (NGA) in Canberra is offering visitors the chance to strip-down and experience a new exhibition....

Latest Post
by  
Nudists and body image

This is a very interesting and explains about nudity and nudists. It tells why and the reasons people love it so much also the hangups of the others who do not like to be naked.Well worth a read....

Help to assist Alexandria Bay nude beach...

Hi, I have set up a petition to try to have a beach legalised in the state of Queensland in Australia. Currently Queensland has no legal nude beaches. This petition is addressed to local and state politicians. Help is needed to increase numbers....

Melbourne --- anyone heading to the...

Melbourne --- anyone heading to the bathhouse or nude beaches during 28th DecHey there, just wanted to know if anyone will be heading ot the bathhouse or nude beaches in Melbourne during the week of 28th Dec to 2nd Jan. would be interested in...

Continuation of this group.

Just looking at the usage statistics of the group and was wondering whether it is worth keeping it going. I would love to know your thoughts.Administrator

Girls or Couples

Any Girls or couples intreasted on us plz pm us we live in Sydney and we wanna have new likeminded friendswe are real and we can verify on webcam cheers :-)

Latest Post
by  
Buy an Aussie made calander and support a...

TNC - Townsville Nudist Club have offered to help our local JCU Vet students with their fundraising efforts. The Vet students have put together a nude calendar which took a heap of guts, and they are selling them at $20 each. Check out their effort...

Melbourne nude meet up plan

Hey all,let all plan a nude meet up in Melbourne. I see this happening in Brisbane and other parts of Australia but not seen one in Melbourne. can we organize this. we need a place to host and then we all get barbeque stuff and drinks and watch a...

Latest Post
by