Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi!

Creating a nude share house in Melbs

Hey all! I am looking to move house sometime before the end of the year, and I would really like to find or create a space where I can be free to be queer, nude and nerdy without having to worry about offending housemates. With that in mind I am...

Latest Post
by  
Moved back to Melb looking for nude mates

Looking to hang with nude fellas in melb, have a beer or cup of tea and solve the worlds problems !lol age open no judgement here

Latest Post
by  
Echuca srea

Looking for suggestions about where to go nude near Echuca - I will be up there mid- April

Meeting John Cadogan

All right, which one of you was it? :-D At 9:45 into "4X4 Snorkels: Ultimate Buyer's Guide": youtube.com/watch?v=JpcDmzKBq9g Okay, cannot get the link to stick without being 'corrected' by the site, so copy and paste if you...

Latest Post
by  
Skype chat

Skype chat https://join.skype.com/PMNZqzB4svp4 All Aussie nudist chatroom Only for aussies to chat , cam , connect

Latest Post
by  
Nude Game Nights in the Adelaide, So Aus area

To all naturists/nudists in the Adelaide, SA, area...The Adelaide Naturism Meetup group is having another meetup this coming Saturday evening--a Games and Meal Night. Check out our website (Adelaide-Naturism-Meetup group) to join or PM me for...

FNQ get together

Would be nice to begin and plan a get together in FNQ. Weather has had its ups and downs but has not been too hot and humid recently.

Latest Post
by  
FNQ get together

Would be nice to begin and plan a get together in FNQ. Weather has had its ups and downs but has not been too hot and humid recently.

Latest Post
by  
Any Sydney Nudists

Any Sydney nudists out there that would like to come to Obilesk beach.

Sydney Pool Party

With the great weather forecast this weekend I would love to see who would like to come to a pool party at my place.