Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi!

Naked Hiking ion Sydney

Hi, Are there any groups that do naked hiking around Sydney? Id love to attend a walk with likeminded people who know where its safe to strip off and enjoy nature outdoors

Nude hot air balloon event January 21

Just checking on who is attending the Nude hot air balloon event January 21, 2022. Location will be near Brisbane and sound like fun. Posted info on FB. We plan to attend and enjoy some fun times with others as borders are open. Cheers

Stripping off on Sydney beach 26/11/22

Hi All, I ll be stripping off on a Sydney beach on November 26, 2022 as part of Spencer Tunick, to raise awareness on skin cancer. Being part of the nudist/naturist community for over 42 years, I know how important it is to protect self ahainst the...

Save Sunnyside North's clothing-optional...

I've made a new post about saving Sunnyside North's clothing- optional status at https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/205893/save-sunnyside-north-tell-the-council/ Please click the link and find how to register your support for Sunnyside...

Victorians (South West)

Any Victorian guys on here from south west Victoria ( Warrnambool area) Looking for guys to have a chat with, maybe visit a beach weather permitting. No nude beaches here but have located a couple of reasonably isolated beaches I get gear off on...

Hang out Melbourne

Looking for nudist friends to hang out with. Cant host because I have non-nudist roomates but if you want to meet up and chill, hit me up.

Latest Post
by  
Bush Walking in SEQ

Have started a Group called Brisbane Walking Trails: https://www.truenudists.com/group/brisbane-walking-trails/ The Group is for folks who love to go bush walking the way nature intended in and around South East Queensland. No pressure to join in a...

Latest Post
by  
The World Naked Bike Ride in Byron Bay,...

The World Naked Bike Ride in Byron Bay, Australia is back on after being postponed due to the recent devastating floods. Meet at Gilmore Crescent at 1:00PM to start at 3:00PM sharp. Please bring helmets, sunscreen, body paints and water.

Latest Post
by  
Fare South, Coast of N.S.W

Love to meet Couples that love camping, and 4x4 nude times, that have the common interest of spending it nude, and social interactions, I do admit spending time nude is getting near impossible these days, so much traffic of people , out and about....

Swimming in the Yarra

Looking for people interested in a quiet swimming spot up above Warrandyte.