Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi!

Any Sydney Nudists

Any Sydney nudists out there that would like to come to Obilesk beach.

Sydney Pool Party

With the great weather forecast this weekend I would love to see who would like to come to a pool party at my place.

Australia Day 2021

Gday guys. Anyone planning to come to Samurai Beach for Australia Day? Hit us up if you are.

Latest Post
by  
Nude social group

Hey all from Perth WA. I'm looking to start a social nude group. For familes, adults, couples, and singles of all ages. Who would like to help me start it up??

Skype chat

https://join.skype.com/PMNZqzB4svp4 All Aussie nudist chatroom

Latest Post
by  
Brisbane nudists on Skype.

Any mature Brisbane nudists keen to use Skype to enjoy good conversations and a laugh or two.

PACIFIC SUN FRIENDS Clothing optional camping

Great place, Clothing optional camping grounds. 40 Quinn Road, Donnybrook QLD 4510 Australia www.pacificsunfriends.com.au Phone: 07 5498 8333 Mobile: 0427 988 330 contactus@pacificsunfriends.com.au Located in the Moreton Bay Region of South East...

Latest Post
by  
NEW YEARS EVE PARTY DEC. 31ST. 2020 Pacific...

NEW YEARS EVE PARTY DEC. 31ST. 2020 Pacific Sun Friends Fancy Dress Anything starting with P.S.F. What to Bring Fancy Dress Call us today on 07 5498 8333 for more details about our scenic camping spot in Donnybrook. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL so that we...

Latest Post
by  
XMASS PARTY 5TH DEC. 2020 PACIFIC SUN...

XMASS PARTY 5TH DEC. 2020 PACIFIC SUN FRIENDS Clothing optional camping grounds 40 Quinn Road, Donnybrook QLD 4510 AUSTRALIA BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL so that we don't exceed the number we are allowed to any event. Ph 07 54988333 or 0427988330...

Latest Post
by  
Elephant Roack Has Been Sold

Hi, according to an email just received, Elephant Rock has been sold. The final day for guests is Saturday the 14th of November. The email did not mention future use of the site.