Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi!

Save Tyagarah Nude Beach ,Byron Bay. Sign...

JUL 19, 2018 Save the Beach meeting Sunday July 22 Sign the petition here. We apologise for the short notice but the situation is dire. Byron Shire Council will decide whether to revoke the clothing-optional status of Tyagarah beach in just a few...

nudist west aussies in kalamunda area

any nudist in the kalamunda area .age sex race no problem. i have skype for the eazy way of contact. randycam4you@gmail.com

Australia Day

Happy Australia Day everyone ... Oi oi oi

Latest Post
by  
Point impossible nude beach meets

I often go alone as i dont know many nudists anymore , but if you would like to meet there or i may even be able to pick you up, depending where you are :) Skpye / Email aussieguy500@yahoo.com Cheers

Latest Post
by  
Victorians (South West)

Any Victorian guys on here from south west Victoria ( Warrnambool area) Looking for guys to have a chat with, maybe visit a beach weather permitting. No nude beaches here but have located a couple of reasonably isolated beaches I get gear off on...

Latest Post
by  
Australia Day

Happy Australia Day !

Latest Post
by  
Brisbane area nude friend BBQ

Does any nudist from Brisbane have the facilities to hold a naked BBQ? It would be great to organise a nude social event where members from the Brisbane area to meet in person and hang out together. Costs could be shared or BYO or everyone bring...

Nude camping and Solo Travellers around...

Hey , Im about to head off around Australia on a road trip in a self sufficient camper and looking for great places to camp nude and meet some fellow nudists along the way, Heading from Mackay to Melbourne then to Adelaide and back up to Mildura....

Fave Sydney Nude Beach?

I love Cobblers my go to, Werrong a bit out of Sydney great for a nude hike!

Maccas beach

Hi fellow nudists I am planing to go to maccas beach on the 5th of Dec has anyone been there of late ? And if anyone would like to join me there ?

Latest Post
by