Aussie Oi! Oi! Oi!

Love getting out and about nude

Am a 56 yo guy. Love being nude in nature. Have some fav spots in Gippsland in Vic at the beach local lakes and the bush.

Latest Post
by  
Point Impossible Nude Beach, Surf Coast,...

Hi everybody, just thought I'd share my thoughts and photos of some of the nude beaches that I've visited. I'm starting in my home state with Point Impossible. It's located down on the famous surf coast near the town of Torquay and...

Latest Post
by  
Opal mine

Anyone who want to visit the opal fields near lighting ridge Australia your welcome to come and stay Your own bedroom or lots of camping sites Come down the mine and see how I mine for opals and enjoy an evening under a night by the open fire

Summer is on the way

Summer is on the way. When and where are you going to get out and enjoy the sun on your body?

Perth WA Social meets

Hi all, I'm Andrew, and I'd love to build a social group of friends for regular meets. Just a good group of people, few drinks and maybe a barbie. all welcome!

Latest Post
by  
Dudley Beach, south of Newcastle

Came across a review of Dudley beach from 2015. It sounded great. Does anyone still go there?

Latest PostThankyou
by AussieNudist66 
sun and fun

hi im Michael i love the nude beaches i live near Byron bay their are some nice beaches on seven mile road Brocken head if you like me to show you some contact me love to show you

Painting -

Would rather be on the beach! Enjoy the great weather wherever you are!

Latest Post
by  
Bethungra dam

Has anyone camped nude at Bethungra dam, north east of Wagga? If so can you please tell us about it? https://nudistcompass.com/place/3838

Latest Post
by