River Island NSW

Hi

I have just joined this group. Is it ok for a single male to stay at the resort? I haven't been there and I am interested to visit.

AUSTRALIA DAY WEEKEND

RIVER ISLAND WAS GREAT, SPENT 3 NIGHTS OVER THE LONG WEEKEND, VERY FRIENDLY WITH LOTS OF FUN!!! CANT WAIT TO GO BACK!.........................SOON

australia day

who's heading to river island this Australia day long weekend?see you there!

Easter long weekend upcoming events. All...

APRIL 6/7/8/9 EASTER NUDEFEST 4WD NUDE MUSTER FRIDAY/MONDAY Friday: 2pm Show and Shine Cars & 4WDs Static Display Love my car prizes Extra points for naked mascot Saturday : 9am Market Stalls at the Barn 2:30 pm Cooking...

UPDATE - flatmate wanted Sydney

this is for my current Flatmate & friend of 8 yrs I am trying to find someone to replace me whilst I go try living and working back across the pond in NZ ... .. our place is one of friendship and respect and close to everything one wants and...

Latest Post
by  
flatemate wanted

...Hi all if any one knows any one looking for a nice place to share in Sydney there is a Queen sized room with ensuite avail. Can be furnished or unfurnished Very close to trains, close to city, Airport and main roads out of Sydney ..beaches etc......

Latest Post
by  
River Island

Hey everyone, I,m planning at trip to River Island February 24 and 25 with a friend. Anyone interested to meet up?

Anyone planning a trip to RI sometime...

Hi there, I'm planning a trip down to RI for at least 3 nights sometime between Sat 7/Jan & Fri 13/Jan to try out some new camping gear lol. Just wondering if anyone else was heading down around the same time ?

17 and 18 December

HelloI am planning a trip to River Island on 17 and 18 December. Will anyone else be there? I wouldn't like to be the only nudist in the village that weekend!Cheers

Who is visiting soon?

A place to put up your visits past and future. I trust you are all well while I am away?