Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling
Subject: Go Naked in Puerto Rico Dear Friends, I wanted to reach out for help with something that I believe would be of interest to you. I would very much like to open the first clothing optional resort on the last island in the Caribbean to be...
Hey guys, looking for a couch or bed for one night in San Francisco, 14-15 August. Happy to share or sleep on the couch. Preferrably looking for guys, am very tactile and open so up for more if you want as well. No set age range either, just let me...
Hey guys, me and bf just decided to go to London today for the evening, but our bus back to Bristol is tomorrow. Is there someone who could host us for the night? We are nice and tidy people, might stay out a bit in the evening but definitely not...
Hi everybody! Im from Argentina, 51. In a new european trip . I'm searching host for some days in september/oct. SPAIN and ITALY are my priority because I plain to stay more time there. But my shedule and plains are flexible. Some host there?...
Hi gentlemen. Ill be in Sofia for a week. Happy to meet nudists or be hosted.
Seeking friendly nudist hosts in the period, 26 July to 7 August for a night or three, for my partner and I Keith
Seeking a friendly nudist host in the Ghent area on Wednesday night 3 July for my partner and I. Love to bring a wine and cheese or go out for a meal. Nude regards Keith & Piet
Anyone recommend naturist b&b or hotel in Bournemouth for the 14-16 July cheers David & Steve
Hi! Bi couchsurfer willing to host fellow nudists in Valencia, Spain.
Hi guys. Looking to surf in Washington DC at end of July. If you're on CS and might be willing to host, hot me up. Thx



