Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Couchsurfing - places to stay while traveling
Hey all! I have a couch that is open to be used this summer for a night or two if anyone needs a nude crash pad! Let me know if you're in town and need a spot to rest! 20 minutes from midtown Manhattan in a quiet neighborhood. Cheers!
I will be in Rome for the above 3 nights. I am looking for a male host that maybe able to accommodate me. I am a single Gay male from Vancouver BC.
I can host in Rome from September all the nudists of the world :)
Hi, I'm seeking to travel and stay over at a relaxed nudist venue, either free and/or paying for a few days simply to relax and enjoy the freedom of being free and at nature with other guys in similar mind frame and sexual exploration ... Open...
I'm planning to travel a couple of weeks in Italy, ending in Sicily in July. I don't have a firm itinerary but wanted to see who might be able to host me for a night or two and build a trip from there. Thanks very much,
Would love to hear from nudist hosts or Airbnb owners in the city. I'm quite a good/clean/laid back/respectful guest.
Have been a couchsurfing host for a number of years. Good reviews. Looking for trading visits.
Hi, I will be in NYC to attend a Tantra workshop on the evening of June 24 from 7PM to 10PM. I would love if I could meet you at your place before going to my workshop and get settled in. The workshop will be at 6 W. 14th St. If you live in the area...



