Kilt Loving Nudists

My 1st kilt

So I finally got a kilt. After wearing one for my best friends wedding (yes he is Scottish) I just loved it. Now i wear mine as much as possible.

Kilts and skirts.

I have one kilt , and a lot of skirts. Is it ok to wear a skirt ? when others are wearing kilts.

quick-release changing kilt

This isn't really a kilt, but it's great for when you need to cover up quickly. It's supposed to provide cover while you change between sports kit and normal day clothes, but it is also easy to carry and put on quickly if you need to...

Showing

I was in a big crowded lift at London Heath Row airport in my kilt. I heard two men debating if I was wearing underpants. Then one asked my to lift it and show them. I did so, proving there was nothing under the kilt - only me. Then I noticed two...

light weight kilt

I am a nudist who lives in Palm Springs California. while I am always naked whenever I can get away with it, clothes are sometimes needed. I love kilts for the personal freedom I feel while wearing it, commando off course. trouble is, most kilts are...

My Utilikilt

I love wearing my kilt out in town. The freedom of movement it provides, the ventilation around naturally warm areas of the body, and of course the joy of seeing people looking twice. Thing is though that I dont wear a traditional kilt; I wear a...

Snow shoveling

To cold to shovel snow naked, I wear a maxi skirt when doing the decks, and the drive way with the tractor, Add's to the fun if you can do things in the nude or in a skirt.

Latest Post
by  
Kilt size struggle

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a "cheap" kilt but everywhere I've looked I could find my size (140 cm waist) so... Does anyone of you can suggest me a website or a physical place in London to get one, please?

Interested ladies

My friend and I were walking back to the car after a night out in Harrogate. We bumped into a dozen young ladies who were intrigued by our kilts. As we passed I lifted the back of my kilt and got a cheer. Then one of them called after me, to come...

Windy day

I have fun in my kilt on a windy day, maybe walking across the airport tarmac with hands full and kilt lifted high. And there are other places.

Latest Post
by