Ohio State #1 Nude Group

play-offs

Is anyone still in this group? How about watching the alabama game together? Anyone interested??

Beat Michigan

I will be in Columbus the entire weekend. This will be my 3rd Michigan game!! Looks like it will be perfect weather. It would be fun to meet someone from this group while I am in town.

Latest Post
by  
New Coach

It sure is good to be a BUCKEYE!! Lots of guys are now wanting to come to Ohio State and play for Urban Meyer. We will be a powerhouse in the years to come. BUCKEYES ARE BACK.....WATCH OUT MICHIGAN AND THE SEC!!!

Miami Game

Went to theMiami game. Those fans there were awful to us. I hope Ohio State people are better than that. During the game, the stopped play to make commercial announcements. I know that doesn't happen at the Shoe!!

Latest Post
by  
Spring Game

Ok..The spring game is coming up on the 23rd. Who is going? I will be there to check out the team. Would be nice to get together nude before or after the game.

Latest Post
by  
Michigan

Awsome game yesterday. This sure has made up for the Cooper years. Having to endure all those michigan idiots taunting us. I hope everyone was able to watch it. I had a ticket to the game but they wouldn't let me off work.