Virginia Nudists

kinda new here...

Just joined yesterday (mostly because my 18th birthday was yesterday) and i've always been nude when my parents aren't home. And being a southern gentleman i must know is there any special rules i must follow being in a group like this?

JUNE 29th White Tail Resort Carnival, Youth...

JUNE 29th WTR Carnival Youth Fundraiser!!!This is by far my favorite event. My wife and I are not drinkers so this is a perfect event for us! Anyone else going??

Anyone up for hosting a gathering?

First, let me say thank you toCplMoe71for hosting a party last weekend. I couldn't make it, but it was still awesome to do such a thing. I'd like to know if anyone further west would be willing to do one? I see several people from the DC...

Latest Post
by  
Clothing Optional Party Fri 6/7/2013

Come on out for a clothing Optional party......Potluck style Bring you own towel If you want to drink bring some.... Party should start about 7 and end around 12 prob...... All are welcome..... Message Moe for more info.......Nothing big just a...

Va nudist for massage

I'm looking for local Va nudist who enjoy massage, giving or receiving. I need people willing to receive, as I need practice giving massages. Men, women and age, you just need a willingness to relaxe and enjoy.

Latest Post
by  
gathering for Va nudist

I see plenty of nudist here on TN from VA, I have tried to meet with a few just to hangout with fellow nudist. I suggest we plan a gathering at WTP or some ones home, to have a general get together. Nothing fancy, just what we used to call a warmer....

What is up with this weather?

Having to put clothes on for any reason generally sucks. Having to put clothes on in your own home in the morning because it is too cold really sucks. Having to do it on the Sunday before memorial day really really.... you guessed it... sucks.

Latest Post
by  
Shenandoah Valley Social Gathering(s) for...

We are a naturist couple with a very nice property within minutes of Massanuttan Resort in the Shenandoah Valley or Virginia. If anyone is within the area, and would be interested in getting together, please give us a shout.

First Visit to WTP

I made my first visit to WTP today. Quiet and pleasant. Mostly staff and residents there. Everyone was welcoming.

New Years Eve Party

Hosting a New Years Eve party......Fam/ cpls/ singles......message for more info.....

Latest Post
by