New England Nudist

New Friends

Hi all, Just recently joined and a straight male from NH looking to meet and get to know other nudists in the NE area.

Latest Post
by  
New Friends

Hi all, Just recently joined and a straight male from NH looking to meet and get to know other nudists in the NE area.

Latest Post
by  
Skinny dipping

Anyone know of any good spots to go skinny dipping in Mass, New Hampshire or Maine? Please let me know if you do.

Getting ready for spring 2017

I can't wait to get back out on the trails in the spring. First hike I think will be on the Lake Zoar trail. There is a nice waterfall there.

Nude in Hartford

Home self-employed binudist would love to meet others in similar circumstance...would love to chat over coffee or travel locally...love the arts and free-spirited individuals...nice conversation a must...let's chat!

Ledges in VT after flooding

In case anyone was planning to visit The Ledges in Vermont for the holiday weekend, word is that flooding has affected the area very badly, roads in the Wilmington area are washed-out, the village was flooded,and right now only the National Guard...

Latest Post
by  
Boston Young Nudists

There's a new group just started this summer, Boston Young Nudists, https://sites.google.com/site/bostonyoungnudists/. People should check it out, this is just the sort of things that really is needed in the Boston area, but all of New England...

Latest Post
by  
M/50s Just So of Boston.

Hello everyone, I'm just So of Boston and interested in meeting other local nudists M F and Cpls.It would be nice to get together with other nudists once and a while.

Latest Post
by