Newbie Nudist Area

Introduction to Nudism and any of the awkward questions you may have

Just Bing Silly For Fun When Bord Type A...

So lets be daft biddy bang biddy boo see I can be as daft as 2 planks he he he ok so I am nuts y not a lol

Latest Post
by  
Feeling of not being alone

After reading a few posts, I am glad to see I am not alone in the fact that my wife knows about my nudist preference, but pretty much just lets me be me. She has been willing in the past to participate when she is comfortable no onewill drive into...

Hello, feels like first day at school

Hi everyone, my first day here but thanks for the friends invites, not really sure what to say, I guess I'll find my way around and hopefully make some true friends, oh I am from the UK, although would like to make friends from all over the...

new here

i was wanting ideas on trying to get my wife into this lifestyle

Latest Post
by  
Hello from England

Hello everyone. I've just joined this site. I'm Dave, I'm 21 and I'm single. I am looking forward to chatting to naturists - especially those from the UK. If there's anything you want t know just ask Dave

Hello from the north

WE are relatively new to the Nudist world. We have been "holiday nudist" for the past couple years and love it. Found a super place in California (Terre Cotta Inn) and have been 3 times, can't wait to go back. We have also tried a...

New But want to try

HI we are a couple living in So Cal and want to come out and try Terra Colta.My wife is worried that there will only be a bunch of guys and few girls..We have never been to a place like this .We would love some info on how many guys to girls there...

New Single Guy

Hi, i am new to this, 47 and single, looking for a gentle introduction close to home, co.durham, uk , any advice /help greatfully recieved

New to this again....

I've been away from this lifestyle for over 15 years now, and really want to get back into it. There doesn't seem to be many places here in Ohio... Any advise????

Problems with profile

Help! We keep trying to edit our profile, add stuff etc. When we go to edit and click on places visited or to ea/drink/smoke the page won't let us. Why? We added four photo's, but when we tried to check them (don't want to double up) we...