smooth nudist

hair

what is the best way to remove the hair on your genitals?

clean shaven

I have ben clean for about 5 years and enjoy it wife likes it too

Group photos

Has anybody else tried uploading photos to this group? I have tried but my pics have not appeared yet.

Which creams work for you?

I have used Veet, which works well on my pits, toes and hands but does nothing for my pubic hair, which is clipped but longer than stubble. What works on your pubic hair including balls?

Group Photos

I've uploaded some of my photos recently but they haven't appeared yet. How long does it take to get them approved?

the meaning of being a smooth nudist!

It seems to me that too many people consider themselves being " a smooth nudist" by simply shaving their pubic hair. Personally I disagree. A smooth nudist should be someone who enjoys having its entire body silky smooth from nose to toes....

New Gillette Razor

I read an arcticle in the paper yesterday saying that Gillette is coming out with a new razor in mid February for men. It is for use on all areas below the neck. They said itvis becoming more common for men to bodygroom and feel they can benefit...

I am a smoothie

I love it

Latest Post
by  
Friends

Hey friends - lets chat

Latest Post
by  
hair

i have been a smoothie for over 10 years hate hairanywhereon me except my head, that i can't stand being short,as been my tradedescriptionsince 16 fuzzy hair

Latest Post
by