smooth nudist

Have any guys here gotten a full brazilian...

I'm a str8 maleinterested in at least looking into getting a brazilian wax. Tired of shaving and love being smooth.Chris

Gillette Body Razor in UK?

Anyone give me an idea where to buy one in UK

Latest Post
by  
Finally bared it all!

After years of thinking about it, I finally completed my smooth nude journey. I shaved my head this morning. Now it matches how all of the rest of me has been since 1988. Feels great, looks??? Sample photo on my photo pages. I love the feel of the...

hair

what is the best way to remove the hair on your genitals?

clean shaven

I have ben clean for about 5 years and enjoy it wife likes it too

Group photos

Has anybody else tried uploading photos to this group? I have tried but my pics have not appeared yet.

Which creams work for you?

I have used Veet, which works well on my pits, toes and hands but does nothing for my pubic hair, which is clipped but longer than stubble. What works on your pubic hair including balls?

Group Photos

I've uploaded some of my photos recently but they haven't appeared yet. How long does it take to get them approved?

the meaning of being a smooth nudist!

It seems to me that too many people consider themselves being " a smooth nudist" by simply shaving their pubic hair. Personally I disagree. A smooth nudist should be someone who enjoys having its entire body silky smooth from nose to toes....