smooth nudist

Dollar Shave Club

I have been shaving daily ears to toes since 1980, when I made the decision to remain so. Recently I made the choice to try out the Dollar Club and went with "the Executive" they also sent me a sample of "Dr Carvers Shave...

Shave from head to toes

I shave often at least once a month but more during the summer. Love how it feels afterwards

New here :)

Hello to all the group is thank you for having accepted me in the group.

smooth

hi i got a full body shave done it great to be smooth again

Great feeling

Hi I joined this group because even though I cannot always be nude when I am I love the feeling of being smooth. It also looks so much nicer on men and woman both. Would you rather see a shaved one or one so hairy you can't see it.

Latest Post
by  
Every Day

I shave every day, Sometimes dry, sometimes wet. I do it for several reasons. 1)My body hair made me look dirty. 2) It WAS dirty, I would find all sorts of bit in the hair. 3) Bugs would get caught in the hair and bite me so much that it looked like...

Latest Post
by  
Laser Hair Removal in Wollongong

The other week I went to get a top up laser session done on my body. I've had done last in the past for a while, and I have a home IPL device to help with top up, but that doesn't match the effectiveness of laser. The grey hairs will be a...

Happy Nude Year

Happy Nude Year to everyone here. I hope it is a very naked and very smooth year.

Latest Post
by  
Plucking hair

I was in need of a pubic shave today, and instead of shaving I started plucking hair out with a small pair of pliers. It's going to take several sessions but much progress was made today in pubic hair, chest, torso, armpits and thighs. Kinda got...

Winter months

After being a regular waxer for basically all of my 20s in recent years I've taken to letting my garden grow over the winter. It started out as me and my mate doing a kind of alternative Movember but now I give waxing a break from october to...