smooth nudist

Shaved in NYC

Anyone else shaved in NYC?

Freshly Smooth

This is the first time in a long time that I have shaved everything off except what's on top of my head I'll let that go when I'm completely bald. It feels great not having any hair think I'll stay smoothed for a long time this time...

Looking for manscaping partner......

Hoping to meet and get with another man to assist with manscaping. Im in Michigan thanks guys!

Latest Post
by  
Irritation after shaving?

If you have sensitive skin (talking pubic area here), and are prone to irritation after shaving, may I suggest a few tips. Leave three or four days between shaves to let the bristles soften. Never use SOAP! It is just not good for your skin. Use...

Manscape razor

Has anyone used the Manscape Mower electric razor? Im considering purchasing one and was particularly interested to know how well it works. Does it give a smooth shave and do you get nicks? Thanks in advance for your help.

Permanent Hair Removal

I am typically shaved or waxed smooth except for legs. Would love to get rid of body hair, pubes permanently. Have tried laser but that doesn't seem to work. Anyone found a way to get rid of it once and for all?

Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles in...

Seeking COUPLES & STRAIGHT singles (male & female) in Florida who are shaved smooth. Love the smooth look and feel of people we get with for nude activities. Please contact us.

Hi all

New here, always clean shaven

Latest Post
by