smooth nudist

Laser for hair removal . I did it and love it

I used to go and have my whole body waxed (neck downwards) for 8 years and then decided to get laser hair removal in 2020 . Love the results and the feeling. Highly recommend it to everyone

Latest Post
by  
Always smooth

Love tonget smooth all over from feet to neck, I use hair removal cream as better then shaving, I want to be waxed as will last longer but not sure where to go to get it done

Latest Post
by  
Naked and No Shame

Hey everyone! Feel free to add me on skype: lukeapollo2019@outlook.com or Snapchat: apolloisnude . Just send a full nude picture with face and your TN username (NO NAKED MEDIA, NO FRIENDSHIP). The only requirement is: just love and be proud to be...

Latest Post
by  
MANSCAPING Chicago

Hey men if interested on massages, here I can host near O'Hare Chicago. Let's get naked and enjoy each other. Also interested on shaved your body, that's so much fun, I'm very experienced and detailed. Get pampered throughout the...

Latest Post
by  
Want to try, but worried about gym showers

How did you all start? Trim first? Whats best method? I already shave balls

Shaved by a friend

As it is not easy to reach between your legs with a razor i prefer to be shaved by a friend. It feels so good!

Latest Posti agree
by gabare 
New Group

New Telegram Group: https://t.me/+jubXimWH1UAxNjhh 1. All ages, shapes and sexual orientations welcomed 2. ALL MEDIA (PICS, VIDEOS, ETC) MUST BE FULL NAKED WITH FACE 3. No face = kick out 4. Members can't save or forward the content 5. Let's...

Latest Post
by  
Proud to be nudist and share

If anyone's up to chat, add me on my new telegram: @duart_dl

Latest Post
by  
Started young

I can't remember what made me do it but the first time I shaved my pubes I was only 14. I stopped because I got made fun of in the showers at school, started again in my 20s and have kept it up. (no pun intended)

Smooth Hole

A hair free hole is more hygienic and easier to keep clean. That being said, how many guys keep their hole, smooth as well? I am not very hairy but I do wax or shave mine every couple of weeks.