smooth nudist

Western Australia

I've been getting waxed for 18 years. It's great when swimming, showering or having a massage

Smooth cam connect

Hello JB here just went smooth after a while. I love connecting with older smooth nudists on cam and having a nice session. Please add me on Skype or whereby. Skype user jboom3232@outlook.com, whereby is jboom32 See ya there !

Shaving

I've been shaving for years.I started because my wife loves the look. I've also found out that being smooth is cleaner and so much better when using lubes

Epilators: has anyone tried them

So I'm thinking that I want to get a epilator rather than shaving all the time. Shaving needs a lot of upkeep and I'd like a longer lasting solution. I am however concerned that I'm too much of a wimp and that the pain of using an...

Smoothie Skype

Hey smooth dudes and ladies. Been hoping to find smooth bros that like to cam chat and we can just find the commonality of being smooth. Prefer hetero or bros who get bro bonding as it were, not a masturbation room, just a place where we men can...

Waiting

A friend of mine wants to do a dare with me. He would drive me to one of those clothing donation bins where I would strip naked and put the clothes in the bin. From there he would leave me there for a while, maybe drive me around naked or, if the...

Latest Post
by  
Join me in my naked life!

I'm glad to inform you that I'm now sharing my daily naked life on some new platform: https://onlyfans.com/horusthenudist There will be all sort of different contents - daily life, nudist adventures, naked dares, naked workout/gym,...

Latest Post
by  
Calling All Epilators

Been epilating for 23 years, at the suggestion of my wife. Shaved for ten years before switching.

NEW HERE READY TO MAKE FRIENDS!!!!

Im a proud nudist who finds joy and liberation in embracing the beauty of nudity. Through their commitment to body acceptance and inclusivity, I encourage others to experience the freedom and authenticity that comes with living comfortably and...

Laser for hair removal . I did it and love it

I used to go and have my whole body waxed (neck downwards) for 8 years and then decided to get laser hair removal in 2020 . Love the results and the feeling. Highly recommend it to everyone