smooth nudist

Laser treatments

I have soft smooth skin, I have had numerous laser treatments to rid my body of hair. I still need to shave as there is still very thin hair that will remain,. I only maintain a small patch of hair that is about 2 inches below my beltline and 2...

Smooth Is Cool

Hi Everyone! There is nothing sexier than seeing other nudists who are smooth. I have shaved pubes my butt and hole to. It is so comfortable I don't plan to grow it back again. I would welcome the opportunity to share feeling about this with...

NUDE AND SMOOTH

Nude and Smooth has been my handle for years. I shave armpits, chest stomach and all round my Cock and Balls every day. I love being Smooth and as someone says on here I feel more Naked shaved and Smooth. I also regularly shave my ass and round my...

Latest Post
by  
Skype Kik chat

Any fellow smooth straight bros wanna chat? Hit me up. My Skype is on my profile. My Kik is Phoenician1978

Latest Postldavers kik
by antpiva 
Shaving because I like the feeling

I am 59 now and only started shaving after I turned 50. I had a opp requiring me to shave and I liked the feeling. There are no nudist places around where I stay so I joined a swingers club so I can at least be nude in a 'public' place

Smooth operator here

I've been a dedicated smoothie for several years now. The only areas I don't shave are my forearms and head. I love the feel of smooth skin.

Latest Post
by  
smooth pits

How many guys shave their pits too? I started doing it when I saw how many guys were smooth in Europe. Many guys had pubic hair but smooth pits. I go all the way and just curious to know how many others do it too. I've also noticed more black...

Smooth is bezt

Hi all Mrs and me have been smooth for over 20 years we luv the feel of been hair free. I have also started to shave my arm pits any other guys do this? Paul

Love being smooth

Hey fellow shavers. Are any of you guys in the Houston/Galveston Texas area? If so we could exchange shaves. I can host. Hit me up

Latest Post
by  
Smooth

Love the feel of being smooth also couldn't go back to being hairy

Latest Post
by