smooth nudist

Smooth

Love the feel of being smooth also couldn't go back to being hairy

Latest Post
by  
smooth

We love the smooth feel of each others body, and we think it is more visually stimulating

Shave under the Sun

One of my favorite things to do is grab my razor, water and baby oil and sit on my patio naked. The sun light highlights those pesky hairs that I missed shaving in the shower. And I scrap them away. It has a very relaxing affect on me. And in this...

smooth body

My partner has had IPL works well. My hair is fair so its shaving once or so a week

Do you feel more naked being smooth

I find that being shaved smooth makes me feel more naked especially in social nudist situations. I love the feeling and look of being fully shaved (genitals, bum, stomach, chest and armpits) and was wondering of others who keep themselves smooth...

Change your Razor Blades

To all the serious shavers, how often do you change your Razor blades? I like to have a variety of blades on hand, but admit I go weeks without changing them.

Home laser hair remover, has anyone used one?

I would love to permanently remove some of my hair. Amazon has some laser units for home use. Does it really work?

Room for rent NYC

I have a furnished room for rent (queen size murphy bed) desk, 2 stools, closet, A/C... Available now. No other roommate, just me. It's located in Washington Heights in Manhattan. 1 block from the A train (express), 4 stops to 59th st (Columbus...

Latest Post
by  
would like to find someone to shave me

I like to be smooth buts its hard to shave myself would like to find someone who enjoys shaving a man if anyone around the east bay would like to do it let me know, either send me a message or whats app 707 980 1565 I can host you and have all the...